delete thread please

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

EDIT: wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Oi. It’s not ’a single skin’. It’s a skin and *five achievement points*.

I’d say keep it, anyway - what would you be likely to spend that gold on, anyway? Skins? Gems (with which to buy skins)?

(edited by cheese.4739)

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

it’s a skin with a lot of effects, footfalls, auras, altered skill effects, and a non physical death animation.. so it’s worth more than just an ordinary skin. It’s also a weapon you can change the stats on the fly with, something that can’t be done with non legendary weapons.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: Brian.1025

Brian.1025

I just hate how d/d ele will only have 1 real legendary unless i craft another incin lol

so i can only do the stat swap on one of them

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

Well, the alternative is to craft a bunch of seperate ascended daggers and reskin them - totally good value for your coin, that!

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

Unless you plan to do RMT and sell it for 500 dollars or whatever they go for on those sites, no.

I’ve made 5 legendaries. I dont really make them because I want more Legendaries but because simply after a while, there’s nothing else to get with your money.

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rialen.1524

Rialen.1524

Nah man, incinerator has just been getting cooler for me over time. That weapon is kick kitten .

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

I love my Incinerator <3 . And crafting it together with the help of my best friend only makes it more special to me.

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Brian.1025

thanks for replies guys

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Brian.1025

uppppppppppppppppppp

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Well, the alternative is to craft a bunch of seperate ascended daggers and reskin them – totally good value for your coin, that!

Or you could just do FotM since it’s notorious for only giving you ascended drops with useless stats.

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Brian.1025

@purple hehheheh

delete thread please

in Elementalist

Posted by: cursE.1794

cursE.1794

Use your incinerator, you won’t regret it.