diamond skin: condition sustain skill

in Elementalist

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

change diamond skin, its current state will not work. What it should be :

Diamond skin
; Immune to conditions when above 90% health, when struck by conditions under 90% health all condition duration’s are cut by 50%.

Just a waste of a trait otherwise.

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

That would be awesome let me see how I can abuse your suggestion!

I hit 50% health runes of hoelbrak/melandru – 70%/-75% condition duration(sPvP). Lemongrass poultry soup(WvW) -110% condition duration(-115% with melandru).

This wouldn’t be OP at all.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

it’s like a permanent berserker stance
MOVE OVER, WARRIORS. ELE IS KING NOW.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

Immunity to necro burst is fantastic dude….

Attachments:

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

eles need this change s 0 n

in Elementalist

Posted by: Melancholia.8123

Melancholia.8123

This sort of thing is why devs ignore us. This suggestion is starkly broken, and it’s clear that no effort was made to prevent that.

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

This sort of thing is why devs ignore us. This suggestion is starkly broken, and it’s clear that no effort was made to prevent that.

Pretty much this! The first thing you should do when you think about a suggestion is ask about if and how players would abuse it, because they will if they can. Then the next thing is if they can abuse it would it be overpowered.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

Pretty much this! The first thing you should do when you think about a suggestion is ask about if and how players would abuse it, because they will if they can. Then the next thing is if they can abuse it would it be overpowered.

While yes he did do this, it’s only because our profession as a whole is broken to begin with.

I think the threshhold should be brought down to 80-85% though.

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

While yes he did do this, it’s only because our profession as a whole is broken to begin with.

I think the threshhold should be brought down to 80-85% though.

John did stated on one of his posts from that Dec 10th patch thread that the threshold will probably be 85% instead of 90%. Let’s hope that possibility comes to reality. Either way this trait is awesome for my burst ele.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

He also said it would probably be worth a master trait at 90%… which sadly would be far far more useful than a grandmaster at 85%. Unfortunately the balancing team seems determined to make all our worthwhile traits grandmasters. The only way it could be useful at grandmaster is if we were given access to torment, poison, or a heal in an earth master trait, and even then it’s questionable to go 0/0/30/20/20 over 0/0/20/20/30.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

I think that would not be enough tbh. Diamond skin should additionally grant protection below 50% health.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ptolomy.6984

Ptolomy.6984

tbh Diamond skin sounds more like a trait that increases dmg reduction the lower your hp gets but that will prob be too OP

in Elementalist

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Don’t make ele immune to condi above 90% health but make it immune from 90% below.
Reasonable suggestion from Op.Lol