ele best race ?

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Brokenshard.8346

Brokenshard.8346

I want to make a dps elementalist for wvw but I’m not sure which is the best to create character between human or asura ?

(edited by Brokenshard.8346)

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Can’t go wrong with human. Safest bet

Bad Elementalist

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Asura master race.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Brokenshard.8346

Brokenshard.8346

Asura master race.

why asura master race ?

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Josh XT.6053

Asura master race.

why asura master race ?

Google it.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

for ele,
asura > charr > sylvari/norn > human

so, asura

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: cursE.1794

cursE.1794

+1 for human (female)

If you play wvw, you’ll be using staff and human female animations are great for that.

Also, GW2 has arguably the most beautiful armor designs among current MMOs and IMO, light armor is the most beautiful armor within GW2. So why would you play an asura ele? Light armor really shines on humans whereas on asuras, basically every armor skin looks like ****.

Attachments:

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

Human female meta for the win!

Dont forget T3 human armor, bunny ears and full berzerker gear… it is almost like a build template

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

reikken.4961

I happen to think about 70% of female light armor is atrocious

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

If you think of it in terms of Elementalist elite skills being mostly terrible, I’d say go Norn. You can turn into one of the spirits and use it to flee if need be, if you’re running a squishy, immobile staff or focus/warhorn offhand Ele, excluding Fiery Greatsword. If you want more condition damage, you can go Asura or Human for their cultural skills. Sylvari is nice for the Summon Druid Spirit Elite (Which I love), they also will give you the most access to invulnerability. Charr cultural skills aren’t really so great.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

If you want an Ele for WvW, make the smallest size Asura. You will die less often :P

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Take what you want to see when you play ;-).
My main is human female at the smallest size and i don´t regret it.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Smallest size asuran, get mixed on necro minons, most players wont be able to select u.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

reikken.4961

Take what you want to see when you play ;-).
My main is human female at the smallest size and i don´t regret it.

mine is a female human as well
I regret this decision.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Personally for WvW i like Avatar of Melandru for the elite as a safe stomp in small group fights.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

Smallest size asuran, get mixed on necro minons, most players wont be able to select u.

That is a serious issue actually and the reason why most sPvP players use the smallest size asuras for reasons like that. The result is an ugly gremlin warfare that is just pure eye cancer to watch.

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Outsider.6051

Outsider.6051

That is a serious issue actually and the reason why most sPvP players use the smallest size asuras for reasons like that. The result is an ugly gremlin warfare that is just pure eye cancer to watch.

Never had a problem spotting enemy asuras before, tho i have had a big problem fighting charr. I can’t see my self, often missing my animation cues.

OP, i think ele is a tough selection cos of attunement swap. Elementalists shout their attunements so much, I found that if you hate that sound its gonna be unbearable to play. For me, i found the asuras sassy nature a perfect match with myself.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Josh XT.6053

I want to make a dps elementalist for wvw but I’m not sure which is the best to create character between human or asura ?

So to give a better answer here.

My human ele gets focused a lot in WvW, stands out a bit more since it is bigger. My asura ele doesn’t get focused even close to as much as my human one does because it is smaller and surrounded by bigger people. People who are not using tab targetting are more likely to target a bigger target in my experience.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

My human ele gets focused a lot in WvW, stands out a bit more since it is bigger. My asura ele doesn’t get focused even close to as much as my human one does because it is smaller and surrounded by bigger people. People who are not using tab targetting are more likely to target a bigger target in my experience.

Really? There are ppl that don’t use tab targeting? How does that even work?

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Josh XT.6053

Really? There are ppl that don’t use tab targeting? How does that even work?

Yeah those people generally also skill click and things of that nature lol. I don’t get it either.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

reikken.4961

I click to target about half the time. Pressing a key to cycle targets is inefficient when there are several and you want a specific one. I have to use the mouse to aim AoEs anyway.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

as reikken said. Mouse targeting is a good thing. I definitly do not klick on the skill bar but i target 80% by mouse klicking. Its not the only game where a small size is better.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Josh XT.6053

If I can click on a necro or other high value target faster/easier than a tab would do, I do that. But tab targetting until I get to the target I want is usually the best way for me.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Sylvari, because salads are healthy for you.

NSPride <3

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

The best race… ~ dramatic pause ~

… is the one you choose.

~ Poetic wind ~

Attachments:

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mara.6782

Mara.6782

I like asura because animations but if you like to see your armor and weapons then human is best.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: jesse.4865

jesse.4865

I have the tallest Charr male and I’m very satisfied.
“Pillage!”

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Well which ever way people target skills, Asura is the master race. Just the best. Hands down. No contest.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Having ele of every race, I still play human male (tho I have human female too) most. I like the animations and the armour choices are better than for females.

My 2nd most fav is asura, they are cutest, yet fierce balls of apocalypse you can get in the game. I can’t really confirm if smaller size helps much since all my eles get most focus everywhere. Plus you can RP a bunny easily.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bleyd.9470

Bleyd.9470

Asura Master Race

ele best race ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

Human female, always the best race.

ele best race ?