elementalist is still kitten and devs does nothing

in Elementalist

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

not a single fix have been made to solve the issue of the ele yet and its still kitten with the same issue’s as when it was released -_-

this is getting sad and devs does nothing….

in Elementalist

Posted by: madatom.5218

madatom.5218

im still not pleased with the state of elementalists

but kitten your whiny

in Elementalist

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

Soooo…

Majorly buffing our downstate, ring of earth skill, and making it easier to land fire grab and lightning touch
=
Nothing?

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Soooo…

Majorly buffing our downstate, ring of earth skill, and making it easier to land fire grab and lightning touch
=
Nothing?

It`s not exactly a major buff though is it.

Sure being able to go into cloudy form straight away is a good improvement from the previous very lengthy cd, but the enemy players/mobs still just follow the cloud & down you the second you`re out of that form.

That combined with the root still keeping the player/mob stood on top of your inc` corpse, just drags things out

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Elementalist

Posted by: Evie.2794

Evie.2794

idk what issues you mean?

I felt godlike before the patch… and now its just hilarious.

http://imageshack.us/f/90/gw181i.jpg/

Evie is Mad
Guild: eStars (former Jokers)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lifelike.5862

Lifelike.5862

Sooo…the inclusion of a powerful bleed to the downed state’s immob attack doesn’t mean anything to the downed state’s ability to rally? Good job just ignoring things like that conveniently.

Ring of Earth buff is amazing and so is Cone of Cold’s increased healing. That skill was already incredible for self heal and support and now it’s even better. They also fixed Flame Grab’s issue with having a very narrow hitbox. It’s now quite easy to land this critcal DPS skill compared to before.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Warmage Timeraider.5861

Warmage Timeraider.5861

Evie… most dumb answer ever and i will explain why:

1. its from hot-join
2. it only shows points

high points yust means your team lost alot of bases, then your team zerged the points and you stood on them with 5 people to get the cap-points instead of doing something usefull

so.. gratz

Timeraider- 80 Norn Elementalist – 80 Norn Engineer
epic-timeraider.weebly.com

in Elementalist

Posted by: Slithan.4380

Slithan.4380

Erebus, I wouldn’t bother complaining about the state of eles here. Many have left the profession for other better professions, so most of the people left here are desperately holding onto the idea that ‘Eles are great and almost OP’, which is simply not true, though you’ll never be able to convince them otherwise.

The sad thing is that, since so many have left the profession, there are less people complaining about it, so it will likely be in a poor state for quite a while. We also had a major PVP patch, so changes from now will likely be slow going. I know you love ele (as do I), but it’s just probably best to hop to another profession for now that actually fills a good TPVP roll better than ele (other than support obv).

in Elementalist

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

Erebus, I wouldn’t bother complaining about the state of eles here. Many have left the profession for other better professions, so most of the people left here are desperately holding onto the idea that ‘Eles are great and almost OP’, which is simply not true, though you’ll never be able to convince them otherwise.

Or it could be that a lot of the people here actually enjoy the profession and have no issues waiting on the elementalist for it initial buff? I might not like the state of the elementalist but that certainly wont stop me for playing mine.

If you don’t have the patience to wait it out, that’s fine but don’t act like you are better for moving on to an easier profession.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Crunchy Gremlin.5798

Crunchy Gremlin.5798

the elementalist feels like a giant piece of steamy stinky pile of kitten poo for a long time.
but… then i see that other elementalists playing a bunker build are kitten near impossible to kill….

in Elementalist

Posted by: Evie.2794

Evie.2794

Evie… most dumb answer ever and i will explain why:

1. its from hot-join
2. it only shows points

high points yust means your team lost alot of bases, then your team zerged the points and you stood on them with 5 people to get the cap-points instead of doing something usefull

so.. gratz

I only capped 3 points!! (see screeny)

Killed 29 (or atleast damaged them), camped nearly the entire time their base and didnt die even once.

Its not problem for me to post screenshots of my Ele in paid tournys and free with 250-350points against guilds like supersquad, team paradigm etc.

Evie is Mad
Guild: eStars (former Jokers)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Aether McLoud.1975

Aether McLoud.1975

kitten screenshots. Show us a video of you playing against those teams if ele is soooooo cool like you say.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Paracidic.5821

Paracidic.5821

Evie, could you provide a link to your build? I’ve been looking for a solid dps build for hot join.

in Elementalist

Posted by: kubetz.3058

kubetz.3058

Yes, please don’t bother complaining in a unconstructive and even incorrect way how the OP did. It servers no purpose. It is not like this post will be a sudden wake-up call for Anet developers who until now had no idea what the state of ele is and how many bugs to fix there are (hint: we have a sticky).

I don’t think most of the people here think that ele is OP, it is just that lot of players compalining are very whiny and often have L2P issues and there are new threads like this on a daily basis.

(edited by kubetz.3058)

in Elementalist

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

Not to mention that everyone at 80 is basically playing the same type of build: tank/support/outlast with cantrips.

Because everything else basically sucks.

So yeah, Ele does have issues.

downed state is bad for PVP