i need help

i need help

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vieux Dom.3904

Vieux Dom.3904

Hi,

I have an elementalist lvl 58 and i don’t know which healing spell and ultimate spell ( the 9 key) i should use depending on the actual build i use. Those 2 spells gone to be part of my final build.

i use double dagger.

my attribute are :

- 2 points in fire
- 2 points in arcane
-1 point in water

my stuff generally give me :

- damage over time
- power
- precision
- healing

on my spell bar (for the 6, 7 an 8 key):

- arcane bolt
- arcane dispel fire
- arcane shield

…thanks.

(edited by Vieux Dom.3904)

i need help

in Elementalist

Posted by: Scrib.9207

Scrib.9207

I will assume you are asking about PvE and specifically leveling up (seeing as you are lvl 58). In that case your healing spell should be either Glyph of Elemental Harmony or Signet of Restoration. Both options are good, so stick with what you prefer.
As for the elite skill, i’d suggest Glyph of Elementals. Whenever you’re about to fight a tough pack of mobs, or maybe a champion or whatever, getting the earth elemental out can help a lot, as he is pretty tanky. Another option is to use Fiery Greatsword to get around maps faster.

i need help

in Elementalist

Posted by: schmots.6803

schmots.6803

Definitely Glyph of Elementals. Since you have two points in fire, you might find it easier to level taking the conjure trait, and running with lighting hammer. I also like to run D/ , but the ease and strength of the hammer can’t be denied. The auto-attack is super effective. Third swing is a blind, its hits 3-5 mobs, and with the trait you get 25 uses per hammer, I like to drop when I start at mobs, and usually have 15-19 uses left, but still switch to the other hammer on the ground. That refills my uses to 25 and my clock to 60 seconds. By the time I am done I almost always can conjure another hammer.

i need help

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vieux Dom.3904

Vieux Dom.3904

Thank you guys, really good advice i appreciate that for my first time posting something on the forum. Thanks again.