mist forum

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: robert.3475

robert.3475

to the higher powers who that may be.please remove mist forum and give us some thing we can use.now that we cant heal in mist forum plus the 75 seccool down for 3 sec mist we no longer use it.you ruined it ask your self who would use a 3 sec mist forum for a 1min. 15 sec cool down and cant heal in mist forum.and fanboys go ahead abd disagree

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

You can use some heals in mist form

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

You really might want to consider changing the thread title. Its “mist FORM”. This has nothing to do with this forUm you are posting in.

Regarding this topic: Healing in mist form was removed because it was soooo overpowered in the eyes of some forum warriors.

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

Yup, if you QQ enough anet will notice and nerf/buff just about anything.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Treborlavok.3504

Treborlavok.3504

im still at a loss as to why mist form isnt a stun break. You cant do anything during it aside from avoid direct dmg for meer 3 seconds… I mean i use it, but mainly for wvw when running around solo as a last ditch thing while im waiting on any CD if im in a drawn out fight or need a quick escape into a close keep thats door is necroed to death lol.

Sylvari Engi- Wait! Don’t leaf!
Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ptolomy.6984

Ptolomy.6984

Uhhm mistform is a stunbreak

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

I wish I could move in mist form!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Treborlavok.3504

Treborlavok.3504

It says it is but i still think its broken, ive been rooted and crippled before/during mist form too many times to count.

Sylvari Engi- Wait! Don’t leaf!
Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

You can be immobilised in mist, rangers roots included.
Oddly, those same forum warriors never once cried about Palad…I mean guardians ability to bubble & heal, or go invulnerable & heal, or their far superior elites & heal yadda yadda yadda…..

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

(edited by Fishbait.6723)

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

You can use some heals in mist form

SSSHHH! don’t tell Anet!!!

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

It says it is but i still think its broken, ive been rooted and crippled before/during mist form too many times to count.

Immobilization, cripple, and chill are all conditions, not stuns.

Stuns are knock downs, knock backs, stun, daze, and fear (which is also a condition as well).

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Yep. Stability not preventing immobilize is one of those things that it seems most people miss. Probably because everyone says, “Stability means you can’t be CC’ed at all” and no one bothers reading the tooltip anymore. =D

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wryog.5073

Wryog.5073

You can be immobilised in mist, not sure about rangers roots but think so.
Oddly, those same forum warriors never once cried about Palad…I mean guardians ability to bubble & heal, or go invulnerable & heal, or their far superior elites & heal yadda yadda yadda…..

Don’t forget the mass lay on hands!
There’s a bug with stun breaks and knocks ATM. If you’re in the air and use a stun break it won’t work.

Wryog [WBC] – elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Here is a work around for you … Focus Earth 5. 50 second cd, same as beta mist forUm (without stun break)

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Mist Form is incredibly strong and a well designed skill, I feel. It’s very strong to those who need and want it, and it provides a proportionate drawback (high CD, no access to skills, can’t be stopped once used), and these drawbacks are harsh enough that not everyone will run it, yet the skill itself is strong enough that many players still use it. It’s not an “auto-include” and it’s not a “never-include”. It’s a choice out of many.

mist forum

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Mist form is kinda crappy now IMO now that you can’t heal while using it. you’ve just delaying the inevitable by a few seconds now. Arcane shield, now that it’s a stunbreak, is FAR superior. Mist form is still useful if I want to run into a tower that’s under siege past a zerg, but that’s about it. If i’m fighting 1 on 1, Arcane shield is more useful. It will block while I heal, and with my high crit damage it does a nice chunk of damage when it explodes. Most thieves I encounter kill themselves on it. When i’m roaming I always have that instead of mist form.