spvp points bugged

spvp points bugged

in Elementalist

Posted by: MasterDeere.3417

MasterDeere.3417

Im playing healing/tank/support build.

Im protecting a point from 3 ennemies, doing aoe cc, low dammage and healing myself.

Allies come a finish the job… guess what no points when ennemy is killed.

So basically, no points for protecting cap points, no points for healing/support myself or allies and no points for kill….

Anet need to revise their points system cause right now only big dps class do points even if im the one keeping them alive.

Stupid Anet rewarding crappy gameplay. If at least at the end we had total dammage, healing, cc done by players instead of stupid points system…

spvp points bugged

in Elementalist

Posted by: Livewire.4216

Livewire.4216

You are so wrong its unbelievable…in order to get score from killing a player all you need to do is hit them like 2-3 times…you don’t even need high damage as long as you tagged the player somehow, dps, cc, etc.

If you arn’t getting score it means you are doing nothing to the enemy player which means you are playing your support build 100% wrong.

spvp points bugged

in Elementalist

Posted by: MasterDeere.3417

MasterDeere.3417

Do you think ill post if I had no issue with that? I looked at combat log and saw the dammage, but never received the points. And it happen really often.

spvp points bugged

in Elementalist

Posted by: Livewire.4216

Livewire.4216

No it really doesn’t, you clearly arn’t watching for gaining points cause no1 else in the world has this issue… its not a “bug”.

spvp points bugged

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chris.7653

Chris.7653

No it really doesn’t, you clearly arn’t watching for gaining points cause no1 else in the world has this issue… its not a “bug”.

No he is in the right, this is a bug because it happens to me and my group of pvpers quite often.

spvp points bugged

in Elementalist

Posted by: Suctum.6912

Suctum.6912

To the OP, I’m sorry but you are totally wrong. Elementalist is one of the best “Kill Steal” classes because of all the AoE. It usually only takes a few hits and as logn as your in close proximity of the player when he dies you’ll still get 5 points and the credit for it. If you kill him while taking back the point that’s another 5 points.

About the only thing you don’t get rewarded for is healing and/or buffing, but as long as your doing things in the points and staying close to players getting killed you will always get points.

But if your defending a point and stand outside that point and more than 6 or 7 meters from player when he dies, you won’t get any points. You have to stick close to the zerg for the points.

spvp points bugged

in Elementalist

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

I notice this too even on savnir and chief i will lighting knock down then earth “1” couple times he dies no pts. I just run in with water at times if more ppl on them to just cast “1” to get pts at times.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

spvp points bugged

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chris.7653

Chris.7653

If he is talking about what I was referring to, when you kill someone you get 0 points then he is right that is 100% a bug because I experience it a lot.