turning around question

turning around question

in Elementalist

Posted by: Voltic.6912

Voltic.6912

Q:

I got a warrior to 22 but it was kinda boring so I started an elementalist and am having alot of fun. My biggest problem is learning how to turn around quickly.

Say I am in a zone event where all the mobs come from the north. They get mowed down and then a new batch of mobs come from the south. It’s such a pain turning around trying to drag my mouse to get me pointed in the right direction. Am I missing something? I literally have to stand there while pivoting. Straffing/running doesn’t seem that much faster.

Same happens if I fight a thief based mob that tries to get behind me. Backing up takes forever and trying to use my mouse to turn me around is just as aggravating.

turning around question

in Elementalist

Posted by: ValeV.4875

ValeV.4875

You can bind a button in options to turn for 180 degrees.

turning around question

in Elementalist

Posted by: Orbital.9156

Orbital.9156

You can also target whatever is behind you and hit 1 (main attack). Your character will automatically turn to face the mob. That’s helpful for those mobs that try and position behind you for the backstab.

turning around question

in Elementalist

Posted by: Arodin.2614

Arodin.2614

You might need to increase your camera speed. I have mine turned all the way up. I do wish it went a little higher, but I do OK with it at its current maximum.

turning around question

in Elementalist

Posted by: Voltic.6912

Voltic.6912

thanks, ill try these out