we need boost

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

My ele is op with its burst and survivability if you don’t have over 3k of armor and various heals you stand no chance to survive.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

ele is not over power enough needs fear/hide and swap weapons so do something plz!

Not sure if it’s irony or if he really mean it…

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: sweetmesquite.5024

sweetmesquite.5024

ele is not over power enough needs fear/hide and swap weapons so do something plz!

Wait.

My ele is op with its burst and survivability if you don’t have over 3k of armor and various heals you stand no chance to survive.

What?

Seriously?

Raenia—Elementalist
PUNCH STONEFIST—Warrior
Skera Veidhimadhr—Necromancer

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: blackgoat.5172

blackgoat.5172

It’s just a troll Warrior, check his post history.

Káge – 80 Thief / Asháman – 80 Elementalist
Project Mayhem A multigaming, PVx social guild on Dragonbrand
Dragonbrand Community Forums

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

It’s just a troll Warrior, check his post history.

Then wouldn’t he QQ how ele is overpowered?

What we need, is so people stop asking for more and more while we’re already in pretty good position.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: razn.7160

razn.7160

Screw you ele’s got mobility, burst, cleansing, healing… Stop trolling

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

So same things thief has, while thief also has stealth, better mobility and better burst with no cooldowns…

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

So same things thief has, while thief also has stealth, better mobility and better burst with no cooldowns…

don’t forget more stunbreakers with shorter cooldowns

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: PinCushion.7390

PinCushion.7390

You forgot all the AoE CC and AoE damage that every Thief weapon has baked into it…. oh, wait….

Nevermind

we need boost

in Elementalist

Swim.6830

You forgot all the AoE CC and AoE damage that every Thief weapon has baked into it…. oh, wait….

Nevermind

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cluster_Bomb

Go bs elsewhere, thief has options for everything they need. It’s not like they need the aoe and the x2 damage more than makes up for it. Also thief has enough CC to kill anything.

But alright, I’ll drop another one, why is staff ele (when specced for full dps) so much weaker than shatter mesmer DPS wise? Where is my 7k dps every 15 (or less) seconds on a small aoe?

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

we need boost

in Elementalist

PinCushion.7390

Nevermind

Go bs elsewhere, thief has options for everything they need. It’s not like they need the aoe and the x2 damage more than makes up for it. Also thief has enough CC to kill anything.

But alright, I’ll drop another one, why is staff ele (when specced for full dps) so much weaker than shatter mesmer DPS wise? Where is my 7k dps every 15 (or less) seconds on a small aoe?

You know, you could just level a Thief. If you used crafting you could have it done in a few hours.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Swim.6830

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

Nevermind

You know, you could just level a Thief. If you used crafting you could have it done in a few hours.

Yeah, that’s what everyone is doing. Anet has killed the ele class.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

I tried to play my ele again the other day, in PvE … They ruinzed it. Poor Gollum.

Loving that a 20 lower lvl warrior can kill things faster then me (mind you I was lower in stats due to de-levelling/scaling), not take any damage and generally troll 10 mobs, while I have troubles trolling more then 3 at a time. He gets hit by a champion and only takes about 24% damage, instead of almost insti death and then proceed to solo that same champion, while I basically sit back and watch for fear of imminent death.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

we need boost

in Elementalist

PinCushion.7390

I tried to play my ele again the other day, in PvE … They ruinzed it. Poor Gollum.

Loving that a 20 lower lvl warrior can kill things faster then me (mind you I was lower in stats due to de-levelling/scaling), not take any damage and generally troll 10 mobs, while I have troubles trolling more then 3 at a time. He gets hit by a champion and only takes about 24% damage, instead of almost insti death and then proceed to solo that same champion, while I basically sit back and watch for fear of imminent death.

Which champion? Some of them are super easy.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: pmnt.4067

pmnt.4067

PvE ele needs just a ultra-high-damage, low-utlility weapon that is clunky enough that it’s unusable in PvP. Something warrior-greatswordy. If the new uber-weapon is never used in PvP it’ll never get nerfed in PvE.

PvE problem solved, PvP balance unaffected.

I can’t wait until ANet releases the game promoted in the manifesto.
Until that, I’ll play GW2.

we need boost

in Elementalist

ARM.3912

PvE ele needs just a ultra-high-damage, low-utlility weapon that is clunky enough that it’s unusable in PvP. Something warrior-greatswordy. If the new uber-weapon is never used in PvP it’ll never get nerfed in PvE.

PvE problem solved, PvP balance unaffected.

What PvP balance? Is this the Jedi meaning of “balance” which really means destroy?

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Killing Is Heroism.8429

Killing Is Heroism.8429

Yup. One build wonder and it still sucks unless you’re a champ on the learning curve.

I’ve given up on ele. Played it since open beta and it keeps getting worse the better I do and the more bunker I get. I have been able to last longer, but that’s all I can do. Last longer. Fights get close but it’s so much easier to win on my warrior. My ele will just be set aside for a while.

Northern Shiverpeaks

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

Which are some difficult champions to solo? (Excluding Orr’s)

Hardest for me was the flame legion shaman at the top left of iron marches. I did it with pre-nerf RtL… I don’t think I would be able to do it now.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Malcastus.6240

Malcastus.6240

Report the maker of the thread for flaming/trolling/whatever the official terms are, and let it be closed. No need to continue a post that is nonsensical.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Swim.6830

Report the maker of the thread for flaming/trolling/whatever the official terms are, and let it be closed. No need to continue a post that is nonsensical.

It may have started out as such, but it isn’t completely wrong and nonsensical.

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

It all started by OP saying ele isn’t overpowered. Heck, even more – that we should get some more things to stand a chance.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s pretty much nonsense.
Even OP abandoned topic. It should be closed right away.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

we need boost

in Elementalist

ARM.3912

No, it shouldn’t be closed. The OP is completely right about ele’s needing a buff.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Malcastus.6240

Malcastus.6240

OP said that elementalists aren’t overpowered ENOUGH. Meaning all he said was pure sarcasm, written in internet jargon.

ARM, he was trolling, perhaps even faintly whining for reasons unknown.

Close it please.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

I think air attunement should allow us to fly. It shouldn’t be called air attunement for nothing.

And earth attunement should allow us to be underground and untargettable for the duration. Like a mole.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kouryuu.4213

Kouryuu.4213

Dude, flying ele’s, I’m sold.

Forever unranked.

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

East of Venison Pass in Lonars Pass, can’t remember the creature type. Easy to solo if you keep the slows up (and don’t use d/d lol), but if it hits you, say goodbye to your health.

I was 60ish (61 or 62 I think) friend warrior was 38-40ish. Had to keep my distance, he just ran in a 100 bladed the bugger down lol.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

we need boost

in Elementalist

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

You’re forgetting that it’s a thief, which means everyone wants to play gc by default and glass cannons don’t carry defense, cleansing, healing etc. To be fair they can’t cap in stealth so I don’t really blame them…

(edited by Navzar.2938)