07.07.15 bugs

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: Szejk.4652

Szejk.4652

Incendiary Ammo: Increased burning duration (via Sigil of Smoldering) is not changing the dmg making this skill weaker… Was working fine earlier

Mortar “Flash Shell”: Lasts 2x longer than written in tooltip.

That’s all I see right now.

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Grenadier trait still isn’t active. :|

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: mies backfire.9286

mies backfire.9286

The projectile finisher on Mortar Shot still doesn’t work in an AoE like it was said to do in the livestream.

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: Szejk.4652

Szejk.4652

Sorry to hear that. Currently I am running with condi w/o nades.

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I’m not able to log in until later today, but can anyone check to see if Acid Bomb’s leap distance is still reduced by chill? I submitted this as a bug after the 23rd patch, but didn’t see a fix listed in the notes today.

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

fixed

bug: bombs still 180 range (only visual 240)

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: bethekey.8314

bethekey.8314

Other bugs are:

• Overcharged shot always puts you in combat.
  • “Lock On” only takes someone out of stealth if you currently have a single-target ability in the air. Otherwise they receive the revealed debuff and remain in stealth.

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: Stasis.5630

Stasis.5630

Grenade barrage no longer displays the Predator particle effects when traited (Static discharge procs from it still do)

Not sure if Quip was also affected.

Ed Lecoulte // Engineer [DAWN]
Blackgate

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Dahkeus.8243

Just a reminder: If you find a bug, report it. Don’t just post it here. If it’s not reported, it won’t get fixed.

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

The trait “Over Shield” is still not reducing the cool down on “Static Shield”

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Bombs still have the incorrect range. I’m peeved that bugs like this are not given priority over nerfs being made.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Dahkeus.8243

Bombs still have the incorrect range. I’m peeved that bugs like this are not given priority over nerfs being made.

Bug fixes =/= nerfs.

Unless you think that the reduction from a 90 second cd to a 10 second cd without any mention from devs or patch notes was a completely legitimate intended change…

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

morrolan.9608

Bug fixes =/= nerfs.

Unless you think that the reduction from a 90 second cd to a 10 second cd without any mention from devs or patch notes was a completely legitimate intended change…

Where did I say that the AMR BUG fix was not a BUGfix? Where did I even mention it? The fact remains there have been nerfs to not just engi abilities but other classes as well which have been given priority over bug fixes.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Dahkeus.8243

Bug fixes =/= nerfs.

Where did I say that the AMR BUG fix was not a BUGfix? Where did I even mention it? The fact remains there have been nerfs to not just engi abilities but other classes as well which have been given priority over bug fixes.

Whoa buddy, take a breath and go hug someone you love. It’ll do ya some good.

You didn’t specifically say the AMR bug, but since there have been 0 nerfs to engis since the patch dropped, it was a pretty safe assumption. Care to elaborate?

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

morrolan.9608

You didn’t specifically say the AMR bug, but since there have been 0 nerfs to engis since the patch dropped, it was a pretty safe assumption. Care to elaborate?

I’m talking about nerfs like the mortar nerf.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

I don’t know if it is considered a “bug fix” or not but I would consider bombs being stuck at 180 range a nerf since we used to be able to make it 240 and most people didn’t even use the kit otherwise. I really thought this patch would go the other way for bomb kit, make the damage match the area not the other way around. Pretty bummed about it tbh… As much as I like it it’s just not good enough at 180 for PvP.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

07.07.15 bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I don’t know if it is considered a “bug fix” or not but I would consider bombs being stuck at 180 range a nerf since we used to be able to make it 240 and most people didn’t even use the kit otherwise. I really thought this patch would go the other way for bomb kit, make the damage match the area not the other way around. Pretty bummed about it tbh… As much as I like it it’s just not good enough at 180 for PvP.

I do not feel it is good enough for any game aspect, not just PvP.

The bomb range issue, for me personally, is my biggest complaint out of this whole mess.

My close second, is the ineffective chunkiness of the med kit, and the completely unnecessary requirement of ground targeting them.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c