100% critical chance

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

is it possible with an engineer?
(excluding weapon stats but including sigils).

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Verticoli.5261

Verticoli.5261

Hey Lt.Google it is very very possibly to get 100% crit on Engi and not very hard at all!
I currently have 100% crit stacked up and 75% Crit dmg with out a crit related sigil in my weapon!

My current build w/ 80 gear has +power +precision +crit dmg and accessories.

I have now 55% base crit and 75% crit dmg.
You can stack fury from med kit + Utility Goggles = +20% Crit for 20 sec.
Traits > Tools > IX Upgrade = +10% Crit standing still
Traits > Firearms > 15th Upgrade = +10% Crit targets less than 50% Hp
Superior Rune of the Pack x6 gives = 100 Precision +4% crit ish…

Once you have all that in Pve or WvW and ur 100% crit stacking bleed, burn +20% Vulnerability and you use Exiler U doing 5sec x2 dmg… OP man.. OP..

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Bargaw.4832

Bargaw.4832

Scope doesn’t work at all.

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Caino.7130

Caino.7130

this is what i get SPVP/TPVP
25 stacks of accuracy from the weapon sigil. Switch to secondary rifle with 5% crit chance on it.
Eagle runes
With fury buff from med kit (100% uptime from a 20point trait)
If the trait did work. Scope (10% crit while standing still)

That’s 114% crit chance right there.

EDIT: Thats 124% crits against targets with less than 50% health

rank 500+ Piken / Rank 60 PvP
Warrior – Teined
Guardian – Nomoreroomformyname

(edited by Caino.7130)

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Verticoli.5261

Verticoli.5261

@Caino
I don’t understand why you want the 25 accuracy stacks on your weapon sigil which adds +10% crit fully stacked.

I hope you are aware that a crit is guaranteed when your crit is 100%, going over that is pointless…

In my build I use +20% Vulnerability which I get partly from my weapon sigil, overall it adds huge dmg, I get +20% vulnerability from. (Rifle Skill 5 + Wep Sigil + Analyse (from Utility Goggles.))

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Caino.7130

i was just saying that to make a point. Pick and choose to customize your own 100% build

Warrior – Teined

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

97%. Its cap. Without scoope.

Attachments:

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Caino.7130

read my above post. its 104% crit against a target with full health (taking away scope trait that dont work). In WvW im guessing you could get even more with food buffs

Warrior – Teined

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: jlneedham.8219

jlneedham.8219

@ Rozbuska, what armor u wearing it looks sick.

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

@ Rozbuska, what armor u wearing it looks sick.

Its Arah armor – one of few what dont glitch with tail. Its still look sux but still better then others.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: jlneedham.8219

jlneedham.8219

Is your helm and shoulders arah too? Not seeing that graphic on the wiki?

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Linc.6834

Linc.6834

I’ve been trying to get this armor as well, the only decent med armor coat for charr. And with CoF it does look pretty sick, but not very ‘Engineerish’ if you know what I mean.

Anyway back on topic, you can get 100% crit without food or oil by switching out some of that berzerker gear for rampager. Thats without the <50% HP on enemy or scope, but with Fury. Rampager also makes all the conditions (bleeds and burning if you take Incendiary Powder) you get from crits hit for more. But once you equip a kit you lose 100% crit which is irritating as hell.

Here’s a good PvE calculator I use for theorycrafting armor builds
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/fangen/PvE-Stat-Calculator/first#post1168714

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Engineer: How to get 100% Crit:

My current build w/ 80 gear has +power +precision +crit dmg and accessories.

I have now 55% base crit and 75% crit dmg.
You can stack fury from med kit + Utility Goggles = +20% Crit for 20 sec.
Traits > Tools > IX Upgrade = +10% Crit standing still
Traits > Firearms > 15th Upgrade = +10% Crit targets less than 50% Hp
Superior Rune of the Pack x6 gives = 100 Precision +4% crit ish…

Thief: How to get 100% Crit: Hidden Killer

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Maullus.1273

Maullus.1273

Hmm. I’m really curious about how Bloodlust and Perception sigils compare to one another. Trying to model them is difficult because of all the variables: weapon damage, skill coefficient, target armor, power, crit chance, and crit damage. Power yields a higher expected value up to a certain critical chance value, I think, after which crit chance is the higher—but that value varies dramatically depending on the above factors.

This is strictly in terms of direct damage; factoring in procs and other benefits from critting wouldn’t just be difficult, it’d be completely infeasible. (How do you weigh the value of swiftness on crit? Or any other non-damage crit-based proc?)

Edit: Ok, well, I made some simplifying assumptions (let weapon damage be the average of weapon damage range, let armor be a fixed value, choose a certain skill coefficient…) and checked the Expected Value of a range of power, crit chance, and +crit damage values.

Except for a few outliers, an extra 12% crit (at level 80 from the 250 precision) hardly ever yields a higher EV than an extra 250 Power. Now, as I said, this isn’t taking on-crit procs into consideration, but considering the internal cooldown of most such procs it’s hard to argue in favor of crit over power.

Crit as a complement to, not a replacement for, Power seems to be the wisest course.

Mad Maullix
Tarnished Coast
Panic Time!

(edited by Maullus.1273)

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: NickDollahZ.5348

NickDollahZ.5348

You guys can also stack your crit sigil up.. equip another weapon with 5% crit chance too. The stacks will stay.

100% critical chance

in Engineer

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

wasnt scope completely broken and doing nothing at all?