1000 nades insta kill!!

in Engineer

Posted by: Coloxeus.3480

Coloxeus.3480

1000 nades insta kill!!

in Engineer

Posted by: abclemons.7093

abclemons.7093

Meh. High risk, high reward. Your video shows invuln → reset → stealth → GB (+ maybe a few more aa’s vs high health pools). Otherwise, I see you taking mad damage… in a few weeks the engi nade builds won’t be an issue for high tier players.

BTW, I would have loved to have seen your combat log vs the chat log. Otherwise, good video and point made.

Koffix (ele) | Koffix Sprockets (engi ) | Koffix Shadows (teef) | Koffix Clones (mes) |
Koffix [xxx] (all the rest)
[Phnx] Phoenix Rises from the Ashes | Crystal Desert

1000 nades insta kill!!

in Engineer

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

Burst need to be remove in the game. Why make burst= Instant Kill? Burst should not= Game Over

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

1000 nades insta kill!!

in Engineer

Posted by: abclemons.7093

abclemons.7093

After the Change, I constantly get hit by 4k and 8k crits that kill me in 2-3 seconds. Not a big deal. I kill those ppl equally as quickly on my burst build.

We need to get over the previous meta which espoused moderate damage on tanky builds (shoutbow, cele d/d ele, et al). The new Change said you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Be bursty. Be tanky. You don’t get to be both.

Or we could nerf it all and go back to boring 2 minute duels where we’re waiting for someone to slip up on a heal.

Koffix (ele) | Koffix Sprockets (engi ) | Koffix Shadows (teef) | Koffix Clones (mes) |
Koffix [xxx] (all the rest)
[Phnx] Phoenix Rises from the Ashes | Crystal Desert

1000 nades insta kill!!

in Engineer

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

After the Change, I constantly get hit by 4k and 8k crits that kill me in 2-3 seconds. Not a big deal. I kill those ppl equally as quickly on my burst build.

We need to get over the previous meta which espoused moderate damage on tanky builds (shoutbow, cele d/d ele, et al). The new Change said you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Be bursty. Be tanky. You don’t get to be both.

Or we could nerf it all and go back to boring 2 minute duels where we’re waiting for someone to slip up on a heal.

Have you looked at cele ele recently? They’re even worse now. Tanky as kitten and stupid amounts of sustain damage, more than before.

1000 nades insta kill!!

in Engineer

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

You’r not going to convince any one this is OK. It will be nerfed -.-

1000 nades insta kill!!

in Engineer

Posted by: Mavis.1572

Mavis.1572

Consider that they already nerfed a lot of “broken” traits and disabled the guardian trait that was bugged, I think anet is ok with this.

No word about it, nothing changed. I’m gonna enjoy doing this for as long as possible.

1000 nades insta kill!!

in Engineer

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

Consider that they already nerfed a lot of “broken” traits and disabled the guardian trait that was bugged, I think anet is ok with this.

No word about it, nothing changed. I’m gonna enjoy doing this for as long as possible.

You’re right. ANET is OK with this.