krixis.9538

i heard this song last night and i just had to do this

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

my too much time playing borderlands just immediately links that song claptrap’s pirate ship mode. sorry!

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: Clownmug.8357

Clownmug.8357

I’m a little disappointed. I was expecting a montage of people blown off cliffs by Big Ol’ Bomb but nice video nonetheless.

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

so you kittened up the stack with dodging backwards, is that what you’re trying to show us? a bad example?

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

so you kittened up the stack with dodging backwards, is that what you’re trying to show us? a bad example?

I do what I like when I like how I like.

I have no care for others or the opinions of others.

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

zaced.7948

then don’t post in a forum. in case you disagree with that, too, look up the definition of forum.

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

Funny, but it took you way to long to drop Alpha. :P

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Novuake.2691

then don’t post in a forum. in case you disagree with that, too, look up the definition of forum.

Dude, REALLY? Wow… Having a bad day or something? Stop being a kitten (not the good kind).

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

zaced.7948

not at all. i just poked him a little and he couldn’t take it. him pulling alpha out of the corner is the only noticable thing in the video, though. by posting in a forum you are literally asking for opinions and this is mine. deal with it. to me his intentions posting that video are still unclear.
you can go home now, mr. white knight in shining armor.
ps: check that pen symbol on the right, it’s there so you don’t have to make double posts.

(edited by zaced.7948)

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Novuake.2691

not at all. i just poked him a little and he couldn’t take it. him pulling alpha out of the corner is the only noticable thing in the video, though. by posting in a forum you are literally asking for opinions and this is mine. to me his intentions posting that video are still unclear.
you can go home now, mr. white knight in shining armor.
ps: check that pen symbol on the right, it’s there so you don’t have to make double posts.

You deserved a special post by itself just for your offensive post.

(edited by Novuake.2691)

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

zaced.7948

“offensive”
/15chars

Attachments:

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

uhuh … video … ye

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

my too much time playing borderlands just immediately links that song claptrap’s pirate ship mode. sorry!

Strange that barely anyone came out with this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hloXCLJY_BY

Also. I still have bad memories of the pre-nerf CoE that I needed to camp in order to get the Predator.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

hi again forum nerds and those very insecure people who have to nit pick any video they see just to asure them self they are “good” and “worthy” of some 1 elses approval.

anyway as im sure you all can see its not a “speed” run group. it was a very nice group of friendly ppl and I didn’t mind it took longer to kill something. it was fun and enjoyable.

I shared this video because its a piece of music that I belive fits the explosive nature of the engineer very well.

shout scream cry all you like. I still don’t care any more or less. just posting so I can see more reactions from people who really don’t matter at all. but belive they do.

also if you are so pro please post a video of u making no mistakes at all in any fight you do

o that’s right u cant

asura engineer’s master race !

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Well bombs usualy hit bit harder but nice music:-)

Attachments:

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Ehh I like how the timing was pretty spot on with him dying at the climax of the piece. I found it quite entertaining What better musical accompaniment than this for Engi?

1812 Bomberture

in Engineer

zaced.7948

Ehh I like how the timing was pretty spot on with him dying at the climax of the piece. I found it quite entertaining What better musical accompaniment than this for Engi?

silence.
/15chars