A nice pve build please!

A nice pve build please!

in Engineer

Posted by: Flame Of The Titan.3649

Flame Of The Titan.3649

Hi there my engineer has been at 80 for sometime now and the only build I’ve got going for me is the Flamethrower condi build where you stack 25 might with elixirs.

While this is fun I’m very bored of non stop spamming elixirs.

Does anyone else have some builds (That aren’t grenades) that are very viable in pve?

A nice pve build please!

in Engineer

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

Well either you spamm nades or elixirs…
It’s been an eternity since I saw an impressive eng in my daily dungeon runs (pugs).

note: my main in not eng, I just came to this sub-forum to check if there are viable(good dmg ) PvE builds that can help my group in a dungeon, and do not involve mindlessly spammin nades / elixirs.
So far I did not find anything decent, but I’ll keep looking.

A nice pve build please!

in Engineer

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

This is what I’m currently using, primarily wielding the bomb kit and elixir gun: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/86927-building-around-the-bomb-kit/

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

A nice pve build please!

in Engineer

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

This is what I’m currently using, primarily wielding the bomb kit and elixir gun: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/86927-building-around-the-bomb-kit/

Currently using a tweaked version of those. Higher DPS and burst with Bombs & Rifle for encounters where one can live without Vigor by keeping Explosive Powder & Forceful Explosives on the Explosives traitline but slotting in Empowering Adrenaline. Also, keeping Precise Sights and Modified Ammunition in Firearms but slotting in Rifle Mod for the Blunderbuss and Rifle Jump. Much better to use rifle bursts after dodge rolling to take advantage of Empowering Adrenaline.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

A nice pve build please!

in Engineer

Posted by: Snack.9315

Snack.9315

I use the bomb kit, personally. Grenades are too mainstream. (though I still have grenades and rabid gear set aside)
My build is 30/10 (at least)/0/10/10 (at least), with the rest of your points depending on where you want to spend them. The trait choices should be either obvious or situational.

“Retired” characters: Fruit Salad (Warrior), Blingerton (Engineer), Shixard (Ranger).
Current characters: Mistress Viridi (Elementalist), Pigeon Opener (Engineer).
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Mail me in-game if you add me!