About the Engi Nerf, Did you try...

in Engineer

Posted by: plasmacutter.2709

plasmacutter.2709

Has anyone complaining about the grenade nerfs tried the might sigil?

With each kit treated as a weapon set, you’re looking at massive stacks.

in Engineer

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Have you? Let us know if you bypass the cooldown.

in Engineer

Posted by: ahmajo.3159

ahmajo.3159

You can try use HGH and enhance performance trait with the Sigil of Strength and Sigil of Bloodlust (25 stacks), with superior rune of altruism/rune of strength/pack/pirate it might be worthwhile.

2 stacks from HGH, 1 stack with Strength, 250 increase power attribute from bloodlust , 3 stacks of might from altruism, 20% might duration from runes. It’s not bad I would say. With elixir b, its another stack of might. Fire bomb and healing turret combo gets you another 3 stacks of might and if you run pistol and shield, magnetic inversion gets another 3 stacks of might.

Total – 13 stacks of might, 20% might duration (40% might duration with 2 superior runes of strength and 2 superior runes of pirate and 2 superior runes of altruism, 250 power attribute increase. Although its just in theory, it could work

in Engineer

Posted by: Rfreak.6591

Rfreak.6591

@ahmajo.3159

Please don’t start another discussion over might stacking when there’s already plenty of topics to discuss it, just consider this1 a question being answered and thus should be closed.

Also because the OP simply tried to justify the nerf with sigils which isn’t really the thing ‘coz patch notes didn’t take into account any other thing, if so then we should have been nerfed in the past ’coz of might stacking.

in Engineer

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

Stacks are useless in dungeons -_-

You’re skipping mobs anyways and get to downed state frequently. Stop theorycrafting.

Also, anyone confirmed that both sigils work? I saw some posts about only one sigil giving stacks.

EU Aurora Glade

in Engineer

ahmajo.3159

You’re skipping mobs anyways and get to downed state frequently. Stop theorycrafting.

Also, anyone confirmed that both sigils work? I saw some posts about only one sigil giving stacks.

I disagree, my guildy guardian and I can upkeep 25 stacks of might 70% uptime

in Engineer

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

But then, are you a guardian or an engineer?

Stop doing paper math. This isn’t viable in PvP/WvW. I believe I don’t have to discuss why since there are plenty of other threads where this has been elaborated.

in Engineer

ahmajo.3159

But then, are you a guardian or an engineer?

Stop doing paper math. This isn’t viable in PvP/WvW. I believe I don’t have to discuss why since there are plenty of other threads where this has been elaborated.

“MY GUILDY GUARDIAN” and I the engineer! I bring 12 stacks and he brings 12 stacks, okay I lied 24 stacks not 25.