After the patch/nerf , traited kits

in Engineer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Which is the strongest traited kit ? Bomb or grenade ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Engineer

Posted by: Dragoon.9536

Dragoon.9536

bombs by far does so much damg and you can trait i to do more damg and the toolbelt of it is awsome let say ur caught in a bad way just lay it boom they fly backward. let me put it this way as a grenade atm i do 120 per boom so underwater or land it shoot 2 so that roughly 240 or 400 max ….. bomb one does 500-700 damg up ward and most enemy chase u quite a bit if you know the kite rule object trick i cant tell u how many champ ive killed just by doing that and guess what bombs are more mobile less stress.

Grenades like i said took a 30% hit is immobile and you have to use almost a thrid eye to get it right if on land. Underwater … i can hit them easier with bombs strangely easier cuz the explosion hit them for far more more damg.

in Engineer

Posted by: gkaare.8576

gkaare.8576

Which is the strongest traited kit ? Bomb or grenade ?

Above poster is incorrect. Grenade Kit with traits is our highest damage at the moment.

in Engineer

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

Ummm, No Dragoon. Here’s the math:

Grenades, with the Grenadier trait (which you should ALWAYS take if you have this kit) makes a crit about 500 damage. Normal, is about 350. So that’s about 1.1k (1.5k) for grenades. Grenade kit without it is about 700 damage. Bombs is about 700 damage, 1.1k on critical. The normal damage is the same between them and with the trait, the grenade kit is better.

However, that’s not why you choose one over the other. Bomb kit rewards pushing in with two fields (Fire and Smoke) and a fantastic cripple. Grenade kit has great range (1500 with the trait).

The tool belt skill for Grenade kit is for damage. No question there. The tool kit skill for grenade kit is for bunking. No question there either.

It really depends on what you need. I’ve used builds that have both in them which are designed to vomit conditions on enemies and keep them off points in PvP. Overall, their damage is pretty kitten close.

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Ummm, No Dragoon. Here’s the math:

Grenades, with the Grenadier trait (which you should ALWAYS take if you have this kit) makes a crit about 500 damage. Normal, is about 350. So that’s about 1.1k (1.5k) for grenades. Grenade kit without it is about 700 damage. Bombs is about 700 damage, 1.1k on critical. The normal damage is the same between them and with the trait, the grenade kit is better.

However, that’s not why you choose one over the other. Bomb kit rewards pushing in with two fields (Fire and Smoke) and a fantastic cripple. Grenade kit has great range (1500 with the trait).

The tool belt skill for Grenade kit is for damage. No question there. The tool kit skill for grenade kit is for bunking. No question there either.

It really depends on what you need. I’ve used builds that have both in them which are designed to vomit conditions on enemies and keep them off points in PvP. Overall, their damage is pretty kitten close.

Yeah bombs could def use a buff especially since it makes us more vulnerable by bringing in melee range.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!