All Broken Traits

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Hahutzy.1327

Hahutzy.1327

Alright, so I’ve been updating the wiki whenever I find a Trait that seems broken. But I’m sure you guys can help me out here.

So far I have:
Short Fuse – not working on Grenade kit
Knee Shot – does not work on any skill other than weapon skills
Potent Elixirs – does not work for Elixir U or Elixir S
Automated Response – does not work

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Tigger.8035

Tigger.8035

there’s a list with every last bug in it on the site already

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: SideStep.1347

SideStep.1347

Adrenaline Pump-Does not work with Turret Toolbelt skills.

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: kraven.9578

kraven.9578

Elite Supplies works only on Supply Crate and Elixir X, and does not work on Mortar (should increase range).

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Andazeus.1928

Andazeus.1928

evasive powder keg – often bugs out and stops working

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Lyuben.2613

Lyuben.2613

evasive powder keg – often bugs out and stops working

Are you sure its not just an issue during out of combat areas? As it only works in combat.

Vibor Bauman- Level 80 Engineer- Gandara

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Andazeus.1928

Andazeus.1928

Hmm… possible. I actually never thought of that, because, at least at some time, it dropped bombs all the time.
Gotta test this later on. Thanks for the tip!

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Dragnog.7162

Dragnog.7162

there’s a list with every last bug in it on the site already

Where is this list?

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Algomyth.5479

Algomyth.5479

Evasive keg only works in combat. That means that when a mob aggroes you without you having hit him, that first dodge won’t drop a bomb.

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Cyferwolf.1089

Cyferwolf.1089

Sad to hear that short fuse isn’t working, but it’s good to know. I can switch that out for something else till it gets fixed without feeling bad. To the person that mentioned a page with a list of bugs, could you share the address, and whether A net is updating it or if it’s unofficial? Would be nice to see a solid bug list for things that we could check against to see as improvements and fixes are implemented. Maybe if the A net team reads this, you could start one or share one with us?

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: Barimen.6291

Barimen.6291

Does Reserve Mines work? I’ve only seen them land on the ground and then flash. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen them explode. I might be missing something, but at the end of fights when I notice they trigger, I usually just see them sitting on the ground flashing.

All Broken Traits

in Engineer

Posted by: SixSins.7610

SixSins.7610

Does Reserve Mines work? I’ve only seen them land on the ground and then flash. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen them explode. I might be missing something, but at the end of fights when I notice they trigger, I usually just see them sitting on the ground flashing.

Enemies have to walk over them to trigger them. I felt it was a little underpowered that they had so short a range, but they work for me when I can lure/knock someone onto one.