Are turrets slower than listed?

in Engineer

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

I noticed turrets don’t seem to be attacking with the tooltip attack speed E.G. rifle turret seems to be attack slower than normal over a 10 second time period.

Do they have some sort of aftercast now or has it always been like this?

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

…They actually just set them to fire at their listed fire rates, I thought. Like, in the 15th’s patch. It was one of their big overdue bugfixes, resolving an issue wherein the fire rates were off by at least 50%. Did they somehow break it again?

in Engineer

Posted by: Toolbox.9375

Toolbox.9375

…They actually just set them to fire at their listed fire rates, I thought. Like, in the 15th’s patch. It was one of their big overdue bugfixes, resolving an issue wherein the fire rates were off by at least 50%. Did they somehow break it again?

Would it surprise you in the slightest if they did?

The class is always greener on the other side.

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

You kidding? I’m impressed they didn’t somehow manage to replace Turrets and their Toolbelts with randomly-selected other skills, really.

in Engineer

Posted by: WEXXES.2378

WEXXES.2378

If you used rifle turret pre-patch, then actually yes, they do fire slower than pre-patch.

The reason is because their firing rate was actually 50% faster due to the overcharge bug.

Because it doesn’t do it anymore, their normal attack rate is much slower but is intended.