[BUG] PSA Turrets BUGS COMPILATION (8 BUGS)

in Engineer

Posted by: Ederyn.3107

Ederyn.3107

The radius skill fact ( last patch fix) for the flame turret is not even close to be enough..

We NEED at least the NET TURRET to be fixed.
At the moment is just not viable…a skill that shoot every 13 seconds for 2 second of immobilize is just RIDICOLUS!

Up again.
To do not forget.
Devs help us!

(edited by Ederyn.3107)

in Engineer

Posted by: Ederyn.3107

Ederyn.3107

For who is interested i put the same topic into the game bug section
Add some +1 or reply to it maybe…
Just spam…
take a screenshot and put it on facebook..
twitter it…
don’t know…do someting…maybe they will see it now..

(lol )

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/BUG-PSA-Turrets-BUGS-COMPILATION-8-BUGS-1/first#post2704591

As Josh Davis suggested us 2 days ago…..

……….
………………..
………………………….
!!!!

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

Actually, I included this bug in the list I put on the Game Bugs forum.

Josh Davis acknowledged the entirety of said list, so hopefully we’ll be seeing some action.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ronin.5038

Ronin.5038

Here’s something I just found out.
Mortar can’t be used when transformed into either a Watchknight or a Charr in Fractals.
Not that mortar was that great to begin with, but it’s still a small issue that I would like fixed.

in Engineer

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

According to the patch notes, turrets haven’t been fixed this time neither…

in Engineer

Anymras.5729

I’m going to be checking to see if any of the easier-to-test ones have been (fire rate, particularly).

Fire rate unchanged on Rifle Turret.

I’m not getting paid for this, so I’m not going to test all the turrets just to make sure they’re still broken, if the first one I check continues to malfunction.

(edited by Anymras.5729)

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Just a friendly reminder that the Gluebomb bug was hotfixed within 24hours. That was a bug that worked in our favor.

That is all

in Engineer

Anymras.5729

Yep. It was exploitable, so they prioritized it – but if it’s a crippling issue, well, sucks for us.

The issue was put in for review, though, along with the World Boss issue; if there’s nothing in the next two patches, and no official word, I’m going to start thinking they’re just straight-up are ignoring them, as I have records of a QA team member replying to those two threads. This patch was within a few weeks of the reply, and I honestly didn’t expect anything in it. It’s thin on bugfixes anyway, so at least we aren’t left in the cold this time.

The lack of bugfixing, though, all the way from release, is why I’ve put nothing into the gem store. Why I never will, at this rate – they don’t fix problems, I don’t give ’em more money than I did when I bought the game to begin with.

in Engineer

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Guess the kits at ascended power were exploitable too, seeing how fast they’ve “fixed” them.
Again, anything beneficial to us gets promptly fixed, and the bugs are all still there…

in Engineer

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

Guess the kits at ascended power were exploitable too, seeing how fast they’ve “fixed” them.
Again, anything beneficial to us gets promptly fixed, and the bugs are all still there…

the basic criterium seems to be:

if it bothers others, than it gets fixed.

Almost all engineer fixes that came fast, were things others could complain about (mostly in pvp since that’s where others could find it unfair the most).

The problems that only bother engineers… either take months, or aren’t fixed at all yet.
They do fix some, but only very very slooooowly.

Scope only got adressed after being discussed in the pvp forums, not during the months and months it was reported and bumped in the engi forums…
Glue bomb? Obvious a pvp issue (which it was).
Too much damage could be seen as a potential issue as well, of course.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

(edited by Kimbald.2697)

in Engineer

Posted by: Silentsins.3726

Silentsins.3726

Bump for guildie