[BUG]Trow Elixir H

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

I’ve tried many time now, but it seems the toolbelt skill of Elixir H doesn’t cure any condition when trown (other elixir correctly proc with the trait.); anybody else has got this issue lately?

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Are you traited for Formula 409 in Alchemy? Because without that, it won’t remove any conditions, and only 1 per consumption and one per toss when traited.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Vajra.3914

I do, in fact I said other elixirs work just fine.

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

HAven’t noticed this yet, but I can try it out.

I think the toss elixir condition cures might be bugged underwater, although I’d have to double check… they work really weird underwater because it’s like their a completely separate skill from their land counterparts. Don’t even share the same cooldown.

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Vajra.3914

Oh, now that u mention it, in fact I always tried underwater, and it didn’t cured any condition there, could be only an issue in water fight…

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Yamsandjams.3267

Oh, now that u mention it, in fact I always tried underwater, and it didn’t cured any condition there, could be only an issue in water fight…

Yeah, I recall the land ones work properly with 409, and the underwater ones don’t. I’d have to double check them all though.

I guess it might be worth posting a bug about it in some other forum. But the underwater toss elixirs already have the bug with not sharing cooldowns already (think there’s some other bugs too), so I don’t think they’re going to bother fixing anything to do with underwater for quite some time.

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

no toolbelt skills share cooldown, underwater or not, elixir tosses or not.

as for tossr H not cleansing, I haven’t noticed, but I’ll check some footage I have.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Yamsandjams.3267

no toolbelt skills share cooldown, underwater or not, elixir tosses or not.

as for tossr H not cleansing, I haven’t noticed, but I’ll check some footage I have.

Is that the case? I run elixirs so often that I just never end up checking.

I wonder if you can apply 2 sets of incendiary ammo that way… mehehehehe…

EDIT: Just remembered flamethrower doesn’t fly underwater DX

[BUG]Trow Elixir H

in Engineer

Posted by: Whelm.9072

Whelm.9072

Underwater the toolbelt elixirs are thrown out in a straight line until you hit the detonate button. For use on yourself you have to hit the button twice pretty fast.