Backpack regen

Backpack regen

in Engineer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I find it totally useless and investing in another traits is much better. I’m a zerker and I use this build http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=V_;4cPku0267Q-x0;9;4imj;0047037258;9;9;0Fg-AY
Elixer gun main use is 4/5 th skills , mortar main use is 5th skill. I use grenade kit most of the time ( 250 radius will increase critical chance to nearly 100% )
What about you ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Backpack regen

in Engineer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

First of all why was this topic titled Backpack regen when you don’t even go into alchemy in the first place?

Also a couple of concerns about your build.

1. Elixer Gun without alcehmy is like a jelly sandwhich without peanut butter. It tastes real poor.

2. Elixer gun and pistol/pistol don’t make sense on a zerker SD build. You need rifle instead because your conditions will be doing terrible damage over time. Likewise drop incendiary powder altogether since its not worth outside of a full condition build, or some cele builds. Rifle has a lot of hard hitting skills that do very well in zerker or hybrid, and has a lot of CC to help you land your burst.

3. Tool kit>e-gun for this build, since it will actually help you survive and escape, especially with the block and the super speed from streamlined kits, and the pull-prybar-rifle3 combo hits quite hard.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Backpack regen

in Engineer

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Well , I used backpack regen before then I dropped it as I found it useless. As for incendiary powder , I didn’t take it ( flamethrower isn’t equipped ). I told you that I use elixir gun just for its healing ( toolbelt/5th skill and the escape 4th skill ) so it’s more useful that tool kit as I will use grenade as my main damage skill. I won’t pull any one as I will be in melee range anyways in order to get the maximum critical chance. Just to know , dual pistols deal more damage than rifle even with zerker gear.

guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

(edited by The Demonic Spirit.3157)

Backpack regen

in Engineer

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

Well , I used backpack regen before then I dropped it as I found it useless. As for incendiary powder , I didn’t take it ( flamethrower isn’t equipped ). I told you that I use elixir gun just for its healing ( toolbelt/5th skill and the escape 4th skill ) so it’s more useful that tool kit as I will use grenade as my main damage skill. I won’t pull any one as I will be in melee range anyways in order to get the maximum critical chance. Just to know , dual pistols deal more damage than rifle even with zerker gear.

Attachments:

Backpack regen

in Engineer

The Demonic Spirit.3157

:D After the patch burning became too powerful. Check the damage of both dual pistols and rifle skills , you will see that pistols are more powerful no matter what your gear is .

(edited by The Demonic Spirit.3157)

Backpack regen

in Engineer

nearlight.3064

Not when you have 0 condition damage. They even changed scaling so burning sucks more than it did before with 0 condition damage. Overcharged Shot, JumpShot, and Blunderbuss are really really strong skills.

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

Backpack regen

in Engineer

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Not when you have 0 condition damage. They even changed scaling so burning sucks more than it did before with 0 condition damage. Overcharged Shot, JumpShot, and Blunderbuss are really really strong skills.

But I checked the hero panel , dual pistols are way more powerful than rifle. I’m zerker with 0 condi damage .

Backpack regen

in Engineer

nearlight.3064

I’ll say it one more time as simple as I can:

Burning sucks when you have no condition damage.
Engineer pistols are purely a condition setup only viable with rabid.
The Rifle is what use for power builds and celestial builds.
The hero panel tells you nothing.

You need to learn the mechanics of this game.

Necromancer Main
Nintendo games..

Backpack regen

in Engineer

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

Not sure how any of this explains how Backpack Regenerator is useless (I think it can be very handy with short-range kits like the Flamethrower, Bomb Kit and Tool Kit), but if you’re happier without it, then rock on.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

Backpack regen

in Engineer

Posted by: BubbleShot.9853

BubbleShot.9853

Did i just saw : " dual pistols are better than rifle for a zerker build" ?
Haha ^^

Enjoy