Bloody nades :D

in Engineer

Posted by: Sergiowp.4736

Sergiowp.4736

I used a basic 6/2/0/4/2 condi- nade and bomb build , Made some changes…all focused on bleeds. I used it awhile ago and i love the stacks of bleeds. was wondering what anyone else though of it. Any improvements?

People have condi removal.. but this stacks bleeds so fast it really wont save them. Catch someone off guard and they are done for. I think about changing utility googles for Elixer U just to see the nade spamming.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fdMQJAqelUUpErtdxdLseRCbBNqxAqUIysUlPfgAkUA-T1RFABOp8rhTAAAPAA70DQp6Pps/QWKBJFAMTjA-w

in Engineer

Sergiowp.4736

Ps: also threw some of vulnerability in with it

in Engineer

Sergiowp.4736

in Engineer

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

I’d change elixir to tool kit. Pull that works with pry bar, granade attack and pistol skills as one combo is great way to burst at the beginning of the fight. +the 3sec block and aoe cripple&bleed when running away.
Also your runes are kid of waste. You’ve got nearly no use of 2nd bonus of last rune since elite is on such long cooldown. And with basic condi build there is 20sec bleed from granades and 5sec bleed on crit, by this time enemy will easly clear it off. And on group of enemies conditions won’t last longer than 10sec (not to mention 25sec).

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Engineer

Posted by: someone.7485

someone.7485

You are highly vulnerable to conditions with this build. I have been toying with this one (which is similar):
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fdMQJAqelcTpErVXx+KseNCbBBqUI6jEln85DEgkC-T1RGABA8AAUS5Xiq/g2JAgN9Als/QVKBJFwi6qA-w

Lert is right about the long duration on bleeding may be undesirable. But the ones usually ran are balthazar or sometimes nightmare. I cannot justify balthazar due to only one way of applying burning, and I just do not like skill 6 that much on nightmare. I noticed a few bugs with the sigil of agony when I was testing it in pvp and I think the sigil of strength is just a better choice with the high number of crits, I am still undecided on the other sigil.

in Engineer

Lert.6287

You are highly vulnerable to conditions with this build. I have been toying with this one (which is similar):
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fdMQJAqelcTpErVXx+KseNCbBBqUI6jEln85DEgkC-T1RGABA8AAUS5Xiq/g2JAgN9Als/QVKBJFwi6qA-w

Lert is right about the long duration on bleeding may be undesirable. But the ones usually ran are balthazar or sometimes nightmare. I cannot justify balthazar due to only one way of applying burning, and I just do not like skill 6 that much on nightmare. I noticed a few bugs with the sigil of agony when I was testing it in pvp and I think the sigil of strength is just a better choice with the high number of crits, I am still undecided on the other sigil.

For your build Aristocracy runes are MUCH better choice.
Balthazar runes are not for only granadier build, so naturally that’s not an option. But there are great Scavenging runes that increase survivability with the additional heal or even Antitoxin. There are plenty of choices, pal.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

in Engineer

someone.7485

Unfortunately, neither of those runes are available in pvp. I was considering runes of strength as an alternative.

in Engineer

Lert.6287

Unfortunately, neither of those runes are available in pvp. I was considering runes of strength as an alternative.

Then why are you using WvW version of buildcraft?

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

in Engineer

someone.7485

Cause the OP was using it.