Buff Function Gyro

Buff Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

I don’t main Engi, in fact I play it probably the least out of all professions (aside from mesmer). However when I did, I was miffed to find that the Function Gyro (arguably the worst elite spec mechanic) could not be used to res fully dead allies. QoL suggestion, allow it to work on fully dead allies.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Buff Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

that would be too OP

However it does need a buff

and that would be for it to resume rezzing allies when interrupted instead of blowing up

as well as a general gyro buff of 50% damage reduction or 1600-1800 armor

Buff Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: wolfyrik.2017

wolfyrik.2017

Don’t forget that it’s completely useless outside of PvP and WvW, 99.9% of the time. As long as no one is downed, it does literally nothing.

Buff Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

If it could move to a F6 or wep swap button when no kit equip, what would you want it to do and how would it function?

I’m all with you in regards to it needing a buff of some sorts outside of PvP. I’ve wanted it to have its own ‘Function Gyro’ slot with different skills to choose from, including existing ones, like the Rez/Stomp feature. This would allow that ability to be retained in PvP and other settings that it would be useful in AND be useful in other environments where rez/stomp is literally never used.

So imagine this; Function Gyro slot similar to pet slot, where you can choose its ability and activate with the ‘F’ key or other conditions.

Press ‘F’ key to activate function gyro, doing one of the following;
Remote Rez/Stomp target Ally/Foe (they should just make this a ranged channel)
Empower/Weaken target Ally Foe in AoE, granting or causing 5xMight/5sWeakness
Defend/Attack; When downed, preventing you from bleeding out and attacking foes that attack you while Downed
Enhance/Disenchant; Follow and Target Ally’s Boons are longer and Conditions shorter or Foes Boons are shorter and Conditions longer.

Maybe take it further to give it 1 or 2 slots of mentioned abilities, an active and auto-activate(passive) ability. And of course keep it balanced!

Buff Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

They should make it so it can harvest a node for you :P

Buff Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: K THEN.5162

K THEN.5162

All I want is the friggen cast time to be taken off of medic gyro and reconstruction field

Elementally Challenged Asuran Roamer