Zorgog.3908

PvP only
Team GASM

Bunker Engi Is OP/Lame (pvp)

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

we are OP !!!!

I guess we get a hot fix tomorrow because if we are OP they fix it in minutes. Broken skills last for ever.

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Nothing to freak about, theyll first see how the vigor nerf affects us before deciding our current position.

in Engineer

Posted by: Zorgog.3908

Zorgog.3908

Bunker engi is good but I’m not sure how viable it is in team que and I definitely don’t think they’re game breaking. Certain builds simply can’t kill it by themselves which I’m guessing it’s where most of the whining comes from. Especially the condi spam type of builds because once AR kicks in, the engi can eat the main dmg and heal back up.

PvP only
Team GASM

in Engineer

Posted by: BlinkTwice.7932

BlinkTwice.7932

Sadness. I can never keep a build. Not even the ones that ARNT Viable.. My Engie doesnt even use AR and I still know how to not die for about 5 matches. Doesnt mean we win those.

If I dont want to build a Damage build I shouldnt be forced to by the meta and whining players. Bunker Engie is the most fun and took me alot of time to really start to master this build without AR(because lets be honest, its pretty swole and might just get hit pretty soon anyway) Sigh……I hope this hate wasnt because of me. =\ not being conceited but i get alot of hate ingame.

lvl 80 Bunker Engi Brooke Allana