Can You Come Up /w A Better P/P Build?

in Engineer

Posted by: Cempa.3645

Cempa.3645

in Engineer

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

Quickness and condition damage do not mix.

“Hurry up and wait!” for damage?

5% damage on weapon sigils. Vul on crit. these only buff DIRECT damage, not condition damage. which, admittedly works with the affore mentioned quickness…

all that +healing, and no elixir gun is a bit odd imho.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ashes.6418

Ashes.6418

Traits look fine. Gear choices are poor.

Carrion and Rampager make the best builds in my opinion. I use Carrion myself, the power is nice and it means you don’t have all your eggs in one basket, while keeping an insane amount of condition damage and good survivability with the vitality.

Where as Rampager still offers good Condition Damage, but also provides good critical% if you’re going for a critical chance build. For Rampager gear I’d recommend putting 30 points into Firearms and 20 in Alchemy.

R > U

If you’re using this in PvE, always equip orbs into the slots. Orbs always give a much better bonus to your stats than any runes for your armour.
I like to use Earth Rune (60% bleed chance on crit) in one of my pistols.

I also use Trait V – Blood Injection – in the Alchemy line instead of increased Elixir durations. It gives 5% of Vitality converted into condition damage.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ronin.5038

Ronin.5038

Elixir U is decent for a p/p build.
Just don’t have it on you the whole time. I like to switch out for elixir R if there arn’t any/many hard hitting ranged mobs or if your team in incredibly inept at avoiding damage.