Cele scrapper

Cele scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Egorum.9506

Egorum.9506

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASnUUBtbhVXB2aBEqil7iiO1b9ZHsBjwAQ8g+hcA-T5wHwAa2fAwDAoYZAA

The only thing the editor doesn’t have is sigil of speed, 5s swiftness and 1s quickness after a weapon swap. use that kitten.

Pros:
100% uptime swiftness, fury, 15 might, regen, and stability
100% uptime 500 hp/s

the triple leap finisher on hammer allows for 100% uptime of light aura with egun 5 (363 dps with retal, and vuln to boot!), or a 10k heal from using it in healing turret’s water field, depending on what you need at any point in a fight. i like to save ham 5 for when someone’s at 30% and drop it with ham 2 to finish em. ham 4 should be saved for when you need a block.

firearms with elixir b gives you 100% uptime on fury, sigil and elixir b gives you 100% uptime on swiftness. healing turret and healing mist gives 100% uptime on regen. juggernaut and hgh gives 100% uptime on 15 stacks of might. total this nets you 500 hp/s (more once they make the scrapper trait scale with healing power!).

use egun 4 and/or ft 2 whenever you set up the water field for additional heals if ham 3 is down.

i don’t take the protection trait because having a garunteed stomp/res (target teammates with the party window on the left, not with your mouse. duh.) is crazy powerful. like you’re an idiot if you aren’t abusing it. teammate’s going down, stealth gyro and function gyro res with your own res. they’re back up in 3-5s, in stealth, with you and the gyro both having stab.

Have fun!

Risen Howl etc?

(edited by Egorum.9506)

Cele scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Egorum.9506

Egorum.9506

So, added bonus. you apparently don’t need any movement speed stuff with alchemy, ham 5, and any two blast finishers or elixir b for out of combat 100% swiftness too =D

Risen Howl etc?

Cele scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Elias.3204

Elias.3204

What sigil are you referring to? Sigil of Speed only grants swiftness when killing a foe.

Cele scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

What sigil are you referring to? Sigil of Speed only grants swiftness when killing a foe.

Superior sigil of speed.

Cele scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: lorddarkflare.9186

lorddarkflare.9186

Using something very similar in PvE.

Most effective Scrapper build I have managed thus far.

Cele scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Elias.3204

Elias.3204

Superior sigil of speed.

I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but here’s the text from the wiki for superior sigil of speed:

Gain Swiftness (20 Seconds) on Killing a Foe

Am I missing something?

Cele scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

Superior sigil of speed.

I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but here’s the text from the wiki for superior sigil of speed:

Gain Swiftness (20 Seconds) on Killing a Foe

Am I missing something?

There’s a new one that write :

Gain Quickness and Swiftness on weapon swap.

Wiki isn’t updated yet, go to sPvP and look at the locked sigils.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.