Celestial Armor+Weapon

Celestial Armor+Weapon

in Engineer

Posted by: Aurum.7539

Aurum.7539

Hello,
I’m a returning player and checking out the forums and a couple of youtube clips i see all this talk about Celestial-engi. So i wanna give it a try and see if its somthing for me. But where to i aquire the gear so I can try this out?

Celestial Armor+Weapon

in Engineer

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

Hello,
I’m a returning player and checking out the forums and a couple of youtube clips i see all this talk about Celestial-engi. So i wanna give it a try and see if its somthing for me. But where to i aquire the gear so I can try this out?

You craft celestial weapons and armor. Enjoy the charged quartz crystal grind.
Or if you’re lucky you can get gear that you can choose the stats.

Celestial Armor+Weapon

in Engineer

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

Celestial Armor+Weapon

in Engineer

Aurum.7539

Okey is the exotic gear also crafteble and a terrible grind to get?

Celestial Armor+Weapon

in Engineer

Posted by: Peutrifectus.4830

Peutrifectus.4830

Yeah :/ I spent 35 days on a full set of exotics and an ascended rifle… Worth it because I use 3 different celestial builds (grenades, bombs or FT/EG) but I can’t quite bring myself to go through it all again for ascended.

Maybe once I’ve finished my ascended knight armour, I’ll get back to it.

I do still fuse crystals every day in preparation…. Hopefully that will make it less emotional :-D

Celestial Armor+Weapon

in Engineer

Aurum.7539

guess ill have to do some variant of the build then cause i have a real hard time with grinds like that.. Anyways thanks all for the info!

Celestial Armor+Weapon

in Engineer

Posted by: Dimes.6024

Dimes.6024

for tryout just go pvp and get cele stats for free :P

Celestial Armor+Weapon

in Engineer

Posted by: Jugglemonkey.8741

Jugglemonkey.8741

I’ve been running ascended celestial trinkets (as these are much easier to get than the armor etc) with exotic knights armor and melandru runes with an ascended carrion weapon. It’s got less healing and more toughness than full celestial but it’s pretty close to the right stats and works fairly well for WvW. I’d try the celestial amulet in PvP first though, see what you think.

Critical Kit, Thief.
Don’t follow me, unless you enjoy being chased by angry men with sticks.
Power Build Condi Build