Condi question for Hot/Scrapper

in Engineer

Posted by: Javonovich.5280

Javonovich.5280

So I’ve been running a burn build with Sinister armor, and it’s been working really well for me. When HOT hits, though, how viable do you think this build will be when we get access to the Scrapper’s new traits? I’m wondering if I should be transitioning to a new build for the next couple weeks. Thanks for any feedback!

in Engineer

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

it is early to say. Probably some things will change. I would wait to spend golds for a new setup … it is quite hard to predict what will be best . Sinister is in any case a good choice for pve

in Engineer

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

Berserker’s and Knight’s seem to fit Scrappers a lot more than Sinister’s. Scrappers do not offer condi builds a lot.

in Engineer

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

Berserker’s and Knight’s seem to fit Scrappers a lot more than Sinister’s. Scrappers do not offer condi builds a lot.

Sinister can still work for Scrapper tree if players decided to go Range combat with Pistol and Rifles.

Scrapper tree is defensive focused so using it as a defensive tree helps a engineer for both long range and melee range.

Recovery matrix helps for always having protection buff when usings a healing skill.

Rapid Regeneration and Mass Momentum both helps for either having more healing or gaining more might stack.

Adaptive Armor is helpful since it is a trait that reduce condition damage by 20%. Long range combat Engi’s can use this to survive any bombardment of condition damage in both PvE and PvP