Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dasboba.1652

Dasboba.1652

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

That was probably a bit more focused at necros, rangers, and condition warriors. Of course, engineers have received nerfs at odd times plenty in the past, so I could be wrong. I would expect some minor, indirect nerfs to engi condition builds, such as a bit more condition removal given to some less-played professions.

However, engineer condition builds are currently reliant on incendiary powder, and people have been complaining about the parallel necro trait, dhuumfire. It’s entirely possible that the devs will decide they need to bring down burning procs across the board, which would have massive implication for condition engineers.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Jewles.6390

Jewles.6390

what happened to the promised condition buff anet said a long time ago… did it change into a nerf instead? instead of nerfing why dont they take 4 weeks to pvp pve split the skills and not nerf pve engis to high hell (even more) haha

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

what happened to the promised condition buff anet said a long time ago… did it change into a nerf instead? instead of nerfing why dont they take 4 weeks to pvp pve split the skills and not nerf pve engis to high hell (even more) haha

Anets stance on balance is that PVE is so easy anyone can do it, so jut balance for PVP.

But yeah, I’m not looking forward to this from a PVE perspective. I know in PVP it is a bit of a problem when players end up with vulnerability, weakness, burning, poison, bleed, confusion, blind, and cripple all in a matter of moments, but in PVE you need to do that just to compete.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

this is so ridicoulus. But go ahead and kill this class finally.
I demand a high duration stabillity elite on engineers, because the current meta, what anet of course dont know, is hammers, hammers and hammers.

(edited by Kontrolle.3514)

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Depends on what they do. Atm things are already out of hand in PvE so I have no expectation that they plan to right that balance failure. That being said I hope they do account for this class. Often they simply balances and lets the chips fall where they will and balance again and do the same thing.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Pretty sad if they do this, I still don’t see Condition Rangers as being OP at all. Not saying there aren’t other classes that have issues with piling on Conditions, but Rangers? They already took a big chunk of it away when they changed the GS mechanic.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

I must admit, I’m concerned as to whether we’re considered a Condition Spam class – with 4/5 of one of our Pistol skills inflicting Conditions, one of our Rifle skills doing so, and Conditions being a large part of most of our Kits (in fact, I think all Kits involve Conditions to some extent), as well as one of the only things Turrets scale to…

If they nerf Turrets as part of this, I might actually just go make a Warrior, since they actually seem to listen to feedback from them.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Yes, you are correct, the engineer, along with the necromancer, is probably the definition of a condition spam class. Just another case of them balancing the game to cater to a player-base that only makes up 17,000 people (spvp) instead of balancing the game for the rest of us.

I laugh whenever I hear warriors complain that they are bottom of the barrel in spvp. WOW cry me a river! It takes exactly 2 minutes to roll a different class then gear him up ENTIRELY for FREE and get him to level 80 by pressing ONE button on the top of your screen when you are talking about spvp mode. But nooooo, warriors don’t like condition spam, so lets nerf them.

Never mind the fact that these nerfs geared to help “balance” the spvp setting greatly effect joe somebody who spent 1000 of hours gearing up his condition character, whatever the profession, with TIME GATED ascended jewelery and VERY expensive crafting materials to get their ascended weapon.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

If they do nerf us anywhere, I’d expect it to be either in the traits (i.e. incendiary powder) or in the grenade kit since the grenade kit is capable of stacking a lump of long duration conditions very quickly.

I doubt they’ll touch the pistol because it’s already borderline subpar in some situations already.

If they nerf turrets then they’ve just lost their minds.

The only other thing I could see is hitting the incendiary ammo ability on the flamethrower, possibly lowering it’s power but also the cooldown. That way it could still be used for sustained damage instead of just stacking a lump of burning on someone all at once.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

NevirSayDie.6235

Yes, you are correct, the engineer, along with the necromancer, is probably the definition of a condition spam class. Just another case of them balancing the game to cater to a player-base that only makes up 17,000 people (spvp) instead of balancing the game for the rest of us.

I laugh whenever I hear warriors complain that they are bottom of the barrel in spvp. WOW cry me a river! It takes exactly 2 minutes to roll a different class then gear him up ENTIRELY for FREE and get him to level 80 by pressing ONE button on the top of your screen when you are talking about spvp mode. But nooooo, warriors don’t like condition spam, so lets nerf them.

Never mind the fact that these nerfs geared to help “balance” the spvp setting greatly effect joe somebody who spent 1000 of hours gearing up his condition character, whatever the profession, with TIME GATED ascended jewelery and VERY expensive crafting materials to get their ascended weapon.

You’re behind the times. Warriors received some hefty PvP buffs and are now at the top of the food chain there, probably one of the best two professions.

I don’t disagree with the philosophy of balancing for PvP, since that’s where imbalance creates the biggest problem and is most easily noticed. It would be nice to see more splits when necessary, though. I assume conditions aren’t good at all in PvE because of stack caps, although I don’t really PvE much. Condition builds are certainly strong in WvW and PvP, though.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: elithrar.7143

elithrar.7143

You’re behind the times. Warriors received some hefty PvP buffs and are now at the top of the food chain there, probably one of the best two professions.

To be fair, Warriors received sustain buffs (healing skills, mostly) and it was then that the majority of players figured out that Warriors were now useful and jumped on to the Mace/Shield stun build train. Nothing in that build itself was “buffed” — the stun trait and Sigil of Para existed prior to the buff.

[TKG] Mollify

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Aegael.6938

Aegael.6938

I’d be fine with them toning down our conditions if they also improved our direct damage sources, mostly with QoL updates. Talking mostly about rifle and tool kit, and maybe some better power scalings on our pistols. The fact that we basically have just the one semi-viable direct damage build in SD rifle really says something about the class.

Even then, I think it’s a subpar burst set full of gimmicks, but that’s something else.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

As long as the changes are Spvp only I think it is fine.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

NevirSayDie.6235

To be fair, Warriors received sustain buffs (healing skills, mostly) and it was then that the majority of players figured out that Warriors were now useful and jumped on to the Mace/Shield stun build train. Nothing in that build itself was “buffed” — the stun trait and Sigil of Para existed prior to the buff.

True enough. I was thinking of the last several patches, with dogged march, healing signet becoming incredibly powerful, banner buff, signet buff, berserker stance, etc. But yes, the healing signet was perhaps the biggest one.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

Lol today I was wondering if I should go back to my condition build for a while… Thanks for my answer

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: MonMalthias.4763

MonMalthias.4763

@NevirSayDie:
I’d argue that Warrior is actually almost balanced, just a little OP.
The main culprit is in Sigil of Paralysation rounding up stuns by a full second (!!!) which turns Earthshaker, Skull Crack, Shield Bash, Pommel Bash etc. into a full CC train that is nigh impossible to break out of without long (6+ seconds) upkeep of Stability.

Add to that the animation issue of Asura’s wielding Mace also having their Skull Crack animation be the same as their autoattack and QQ ensues.

You can bet that when the Sigil is fixed that the complaints will die down – Warrior Sustain is only good if they’re taking only chip damage i.e. autoattacks from Elementalists – and Stunned Targets deal no damage, which “adds” to Warrior HPS. I will say that the Healing Signet needs to have a lot more of its heal backloaded onto the active and the CD reduced, perhaps – the basic regen at 400HPS is a little too passive.

With Regard to nerfs to Engineer’s condition application – I certainly hope that it comes hand in hand with buffs to Engineer’s sustained Power damage and fixes to SD so that procs that don’t have target don’t fly into the ground. Burning is the only major condi “threat” that Engineers put out – unlike Necromancers and Rangers that also have their Bleed stacking.

For Engineers running Condis, every other condition is just a cover for Burning. Nerfing Incendiary Powder will make its position in balance very volatile indeed.

I would like any change for IP to be made a lot more active, however. Perhaps Incendiary Powder could instead apply 4 seconds of Burning to the next skill use after a Toolbelt Ability is used.

Iva Malthias – 80 Engineer
Marellune Malthias – 80 Elementalist
Devil’s Dominion [DD] – Yak’s Bend

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Anets stance on balance is that PVE is so easy anyone can do it, so jut balance for PVP.

For anyone with the reflexes of a squirrel on energy drinks, and latency that will make Wall Street traders drool.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Yeah they need not nerf us anymore, they actually need to increase our DPS in PVE and give our DoTs the ability to crit per pulse because it’s really really bad. They nerfed condis months ago and ever since then burst dps classes outdo us in condi damage ratios.

I’m all for nerfing something that needs it (and trust me warriors need it) but they need to do something to fix engineers and nerfing us is not fixing us in PVE.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: elithrar.7143

elithrar.7143

True enough. I was thinking of the last several patches, with dogged march, healing signet becoming incredibly powerful, banner buff, signet buff, berserker stance, etc. But yes, the healing signet was perhaps the biggest one.

I liked the way they balanced the Warrior. Lots of minor tweaks across a few patches to test stuff. That stuff was real “quality of life” stuff—Dogged March being a favorite.

The issue is that bandwagon players who jump on the FotM see it all as having come in “one hit” and assume that ArenaNet was heavy handed.

@NevirSayDie:
The main culprit is in Sigil of Paralysation rounding up stuns by a full second (!!!) which turns Earthshaker, Skull Crack, Shield Bash, Pommel Bash etc. into a full CC train that is nigh impossible to break out of without long (6+ seconds) upkeep of Stability.

As a Warrior (our group needs more heavies than Engineers, unfortunately) in WvW, I totally agree. I was running a roaming mace/shield + sword/mace stun build w/ Sigil of Para and Berserker Stance, and I could run into a fight with ton of adrenaline and just lock someone down hard thanks to Sigil.

Sure, lots of morons run zero stun-breaks and expect to have no problems, but against this build it gets a bit much: if you get into melee range you’re going to eat one of the 3-4 stuns (mace f1, mace 3, mace 5, shield 4) and chances are your stunbreaker will only save you from one.

[TKG] Mollify

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

NevirSayDie.6235

@NevirSayDie:

Add to that the animation issue of Asura’s wielding Mace also having their Skull Crack animation be the same as their autoattack and QQ ensues.

You can bet that when the Sigil is fixed that the complaints will die down – Warrior Sustain is only good if they’re taking only chip damage i.e. autoattacks from Elementalists – and Stunned Targets deal no damage, which “adds” to Warrior HPS. I will say that the Healing Signet needs to have a lot more of its heal backloaded onto the active and the CD reduced, perhaps – the basic regen at 400HPS is a little too passive.

With Regard to nerfs to Engineer’s condition application – I certainly hope that it comes hand in hand with buffs to Engineer’s sustained Power damage and fixes to SD so that procs that don’t have target don’t fly into the ground. Burning is the only major condi “threat” that Engineers put out – unlike Necromancers and Rangers that also have their Bleed stacking.

For Engineers running Condis, every other condition is just a cover for Burning. Nerfing Incendiary Powder will make its position in balance very volatile indeed.

I would like any change for IP to be made a lot more active, however. Perhaps Incendiary Powder could instead apply 4 seconds of Burning to the next skill use after a Toolbelt Ability is used.

Right right right, all I meant was that warrior is now one of the best PvP professions. Sorry to go off topic.

Agreed on the state of IP. I dislike that our condition builds rely so heavily on it, but if it gets changed the devs had better think long and hard about how to keep engineers competitive in PvP. I think tying it to toolbelt use could be a good thing, although it would throw the need for any precision at all completely out the window. At any rate, it’s wise to experiment with lots of different builds, because we don’t know what’s coming.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

Making more of our traits and stuff be triggered by/interact with the toolbelt would be pretty great, I think.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

We have great access to burning even without IP. don’t get me wrong… I love IP but I could live without it. What I would like is better access to bleeds w/o the use of grenades (my poor wrist)

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: MonMalthias.4763

MonMalthias.4763

@tattoohead:
Elixir Gun 1 and FT with Sharpshooter will let you stack up some good amount of Bleed; although nowhere nearly as efficiently as Shrapnel and Grenadier, for sure.

I do think that the Bleeding Duration for Elixir Gun could do with some looking at, though. Either that or to make the stacks of bleed inflicted higher. Engineers trying to stack Bleed are pretty hard done by without Grenadier.

Iva Malthias – 80 Engineer
Marellune Malthias – 80 Elementalist
Devil’s Dominion [DD] – Yak’s Bend

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

I dislike the language people use to cover up the truth and id like to clear up some misconceptions.

Like “Condition spam”. What does that mean? We use a lot of conditions, hell we need to. Direct-damage on pistols is pretty kitten.
But no, now people can make something that is entirely logical sound like a bad thing. I think something should be done about the “Direct Damage Spam”.

And some people like to throw around the words “Condition meta”. Especially see that word a lot in WvW. Funny because in zergs conditions are pretty pointless due to aoe condition removal spam. And as far as roaming and small scale skirmishing goes its still nothing but Thieves and Warriors instagibbing people, and being uncatchable. What “condition meta”? There are atleast 3x times more problematic Direct-Damage builds in WvW then Condition builds. Heck, the only condition build that is an issue is from the Necro.
Necro is also the only example these people can come up with anyway. The few that suddenly complain about Engineers need a history lesson, since the Conditioneer hasnt really changed since launch. I’d say its a lot weaker cause of the massive Confusiom nerf we had a couple of months back.

And what about these scrubs complaining that they cannot keep up with condition application with their condition removal. Hey, Gilligan. If you could remove every condition i put on you, what would be the point of condition damage?
Not to mention these geniuses that dont run with condition removal at all, and then complain about “sooo many conditions”.
Funnily enough the same people that blame you if you wonder a little to loudly about a Thief that just gibbed you from full health, saying you should just build to deal with direct-damage, then turn around and kitten that they have to build to deal with condition damage.

It’s all bullkitten people. And no doubt the fact that one (maybe two, if you consider spirit ranger) goes a little to silly, along with a brokenly overpowered runeset is going to be used as an excuse to just butcher all condition builds.
And its already starting people, make no mistake. Anet is deliberatly holding back on adding Giver’s weapons on Ascended and Legendaries.

So get ready to receive the blunt side of the shaft, because the summerbreak is over and Anet is getting ready to resume their monthly gimping of the Engineer profession.

(edited by Terrahero.9358)

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: SilentSam.1589

SilentSam.1589

Nothing is written in stone as to what this “balancing” patch may include but with the current pvp meta being focused on conditions one would have to say that yes a nerf will more than likely will happen and necromancers, engineers, rangers, thief, and to an extent warriors will be hit rather hard. I really would not get my hopes up for our upfrount damage to get buffed in some way since when they nerfed conditions the first time around they did not give us any boost to our damage to compensate for the loss of conditions damage. Granted the balancing team may have learned from their past mistakes but again I wouldn’t get my hopes up for that either since in their eyes they don’t make mistakes. But whatever comes down the tubes I enjoy playing my engi and will continue to do so even if all I can do with it is farm mats for my other characters to play with.

(edited by SilentSam.1589)

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

After the whole uproar about Dhuumfire for necro’s, I Always expected Incendiary Powder to move up the trait line.
So far it remained an easy to reach 10 point trait in a line that every condition grenadier puts points in anyhow.

Now imagine if Incendiary ammo was a 30 point grandmaster trait in Explosives?

That would be argued to be equal to Dhuumfire… yet totally break HGH grenade builds!
It would also severly limit any other HGH option that uses a kit, since after spending 30 points for incendiary, and 30 points for HGH itself… you’re left with either bombs or no kit to trait for at all.

That’s all the doomsaying and negative thinking it would take to shake everything up: simply bring incendiary Powder ‘in line’ with Dhuumfire…
A harsh and over-the-top ‘fix’ but yes: it’s one I been fearing for a while now.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

(edited by Kimbald.2697)

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

After the whole uproar about Dhuumfire for necro’s, I Always expected Incendiary Powder to move up the trait line.
So far it remained an easy to reach 10 point trait in a line that every condition grenadier puts points in anyhow.

That would be argued to be equal to Dhuumfire… yet totally break HGH grenade builds!
It would also severly limit any other HGH option that uses a kit, since after spending 30 points for incendiary, and 30 points for HGH itself… you’re left with either bombs or no kit to trait for at all.

That’s all the doomsaying and negative thinking it would take to shake everything up: simply bring incendiary Powder ‘in line’ with Dhuumfire…
A harsh and over-the-top ‘fix’ but yes: it’s one I been fearing for a while now.

I really hope they are smart enough to realize what’s an ok trait for one class with one set of skill isn’t ok for another class with another set of skills.

Oh god… we’re kittened.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Terrahero.9358

Thats a possibility. After all they nerf Engineers not for balance, but merely the sake of nerfing Engineers.

IP was better before. It alone could keep up perma-burn all by itself. Then it was nerfed to the current incarnation. Why? No one knows, no one complained about Engineers.

My guess for next patch. Engineers will get nerfed, naturally because why not. Warriors will get buffed, yes, again. And runes of perplexity will not be nerfed, yet. Engineers switch to perplexity in order to stay competitive with their condition build, and shortly after perplexity is finally nerfed.

That is exactly the level of bullkitten i expect, and have seen, from the devs so far when it comes to profession balance.
Anet has confirmed that they are deliberately not updating the prec/vit/cond. duration weaponstats (Giver’s) to ascended and legendary level. So i think its more then safe to say, something is up.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Stice.5204

Stice.5204

IP was better before. It alone could keep up perma-burn all by itself. Then it was nerfed to the current incarnation. Why? No one knows, no one complained about Engineers.

Come on, everyone knows there was a problem with an adept trait that could passively add nearly full uptime on the highest DPS condition to whatever other build you were using. We’d all like to see some buffs for our favorite class but it’s obvious they couldn’t balance engineer condition builds around the original IP in the long run.

Guardian, Engineer
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast – BP

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: VIVorcha.7853

VIVorcha.7853

There’s no justification for any kind of nerf to anything about the Engineer class. Anet just hates us.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

Been playing engi since day 1. If the past tells us anything then we are definitely not safe, and most likely will be nerfed. People seem to forget how hard we were nerfed every single patch until a few months ago. No one gets nerfed like we get nerfed, when it comes to engi nerfs, they really sit down and go all the way in. We’re not even a shadow of what we were a year ago

(edited by Raijinn.9065)

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: VIVorcha.7853

VIVorcha.7853

If that happens, then Adrenal Implant better be moving down to at least Major Adept level on the Tools line.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Terrahero.9358

Come on, everyone knows there was a problem with an adept trait that could passively add nearly full uptime on the highest DPS condition to whatever other build you were using. We’d all like to see some buffs for our favorite class but it’s obvious they couldn’t balance engineer condition builds around the original IP in the long run.

And yet no one complained about Engineers being overpowered. And how did they balance us in the long run? What actual changes came along that would’ve been a hurdle in the big picture?

Let’s see, ow in that same patch they also nerfed Confusion in WvW. And after the patches that followed there havent been any changes that would’ve caused an unbalanced synergy with IP. No crit boost, extra crit skills, new conditions, boost to conditions.
Infact with 30% burn being pushed deeper into the Firearms line, it would’ve been harder to benefit from IP as it was. And then we got months of pretty much no changes at all, not even bugfixes. I think you are giving the devs to much credit, i dont think they have a short-term plan for Engineers, let alone a long-term one.

I agree that for a 10p trait it was pretty good, but it was most certainly not unbalanced or overpowered given the context of builds we had and have.
And there are still a lot of really powerful traits for other professions at 5 or 10pts that never got “fixed” either. Thieves still pick up big condition removal, which synergizes with Stealth for 10points. Rangers still get a 50% endurance regen for just 5pts.

So why did we get it nerfed? No one complained, it wasnt unbalanced, no new changes were made that wouldve caused an unbalance. The only thing we can say was “hmm, well it was a pretty good 10pt trait”. Its still a pretty good trait, sure, but that wasnt the point. The point is they nerfed something for no other reason then just to nerf it.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

If that happens, then Adrenal Implant better be moving down to at least Major Adept level on the Tools line.

not saying it will. Just what I have feared for a while.
Let’s hope they do realise there is a difference between the trait working on a full condition necro, and a full condition engi.

Just like a ranger isn’t an engi.
Odd one about that trait is that our own 10 point trait (vigor on swiftness) is better in any regard anyhow… very weird trait design there, on several levels. Not just as ranger vs engi, but even as engi vs engi design.

As for ‘they better do this or that…’: since when did they ever bother about making up at all?

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Raijinn.9065

Raijinn.9065

Maybe if dhuunfire was in the game since day 1. But to nerf us based on a ability they created for no reason not long ago? Even though it sounds like they wouldn’t do it, this is engineer were talking about so maybe

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Terrahero.9358

If they nerf IP based on Dhuumfire, well it wouldnt surprise me theyve made dumber descisions.
But people shouldnt compare it to Dhuumfire because the professions are entirely diffirent.

A Necro is an entirely diffirent story from Engineer. They have no other access to Burning. When Dhuumfire procs its a straigth up increase in his damage per second. It isnt for my Engineer because i have plenty of alternative options to already get Burning up. Burn is Engineers main condition.
Sure its still an increase in my total damage, for me IP helps with massive condition removal and to keep up burning more consistently. If thats not the case, then my IP isnt going to kick in for extra damage untill after the first 20+seconds of Burning i’ll be able to apply anyway. It will not let me drop someone faster, unlike the Necro for whom it very much is an increase of 700+ DPS.

The comparison would only stand if IP instead applied something like Torment or Bleed. Something that actually stacks with my immediate burst damage, instead of just being a long-term damage boost that only kicks in after a while.

(edited by Terrahero.9358)

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Dasboba.1652

Dasboba.1652

We’re screwed. Anet nerfed engy’s in every single patch up until a couple of months ago. And, no one was even complaining about us. Now, they’ve put in an op rune and everyone and their mother has come out saying we’re op. Giving necros torment and burning in the same patch was way to op, so I expect that to get nerfed. Yet, we all know who’s really going to pay for it. Honestly, I’d be fine if they put it at 30 pts if they would just give us 3 base grenades. Then, we would have a choice on whether or not to go into that line. Most likely, though, they will nerfed it to like 2s and also put it at 30 points.

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: Greek.4396

Greek.4396

I wouldnt panic just yet guys : P. Engis don’t have amazing condi removel without sacraficeing our ultility slots, so Anet “shaveing” ( I hate this expression lol), could be a indirect buff to some of our matchups.

Server – Blackgate | Rev Main
Main Guild – oPP/RIOT/yumy(Booty Bakery)
IGN- Greek Kenpachi | Champion Ritualist

Condition nerf incoming?

in Engineer

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

I really hope that whatever ‘shaving down’ they do is restricted to pvp.

As others have said, conditions need improving rather than hammering down. (In PvE anyway.)

Headdesk