Dear Anet Engineer Balance Guy

in Engineer

Posted by: vizups.3824

vizups.3824

Overall I kinda like the changes to engi we could get hit way worse!
Now I have an important question about Grenade Barrage everyone knows by now that it hits more then it has before everyone assumes that it’s a bug.
Now please tell me it’s not a bug and it will stay like this!
I literally never had that much fun on engineer!

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

maybe you have fun. But do you think the other guys have also fun if the get Grenade Barrage into their faces?

in Engineer

Posted by: vizups.3824

vizups.3824

It’s quite easy to dodge.
If you’re not a total kitten that is.

in Engineer

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

The bug consists of more than Grenade Barrage… I’ll leave it at that! It should be fixed ASAP!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in Engineer

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

The bug consists of more than Grenade Barrage… I’ll leave it at that! It should be fixed ASAP!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

You are having a lot of fun with it, and you know it. Let Anet fix other bugs first :P

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Engineer

Posted by: Vindictus.5706

Vindictus.5706

This happens when you trait Grenadier, the increased blast radius is per grenade.
They probably made it work that way since we are not receiving CD reduction on the kit.

BUT Grenade Barrage is definitely bugged, It hits 13 times with grenadier, and only 6 times without. It probably doubles the amount because the grenadier trait makes 2 Grenade barrage skills, 1st instance is 6 hits and the other is 7 hits. I noticed this when I was experimenting with my traits, the CD suddenly reset when I traited back to grenadier.

in Engineer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Wahoo! Bye frands!

^this – it uses the old grenade barrage with 1500 range and 30 sec CD too. 100% a bug.

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Engineer

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

The blast of that thing did up to 22k damage. My warrior could barely survive the blast and other class simply insta downed.

Heiann – NSP

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

They should hot fix this. Now the people will cry about the engi because of the bug.

in Engineer

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

its totally not a bug shifty eyes now we are on “par” with meta classes (pve / pvp) in stupid burst dmg.

besides why are ppl whining over 22k direct dmg zerk crit ? lets all focus on the 20k + burn TICKS ppl are getting shall we

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR