Engi is sooo OP

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: tuskan.1205

tuskan.1205

Engi needs a nerf anet. They are just way to powerful. They have like every buff, can stealth for days, and their melee damage is just so op combined with their high armor rating. When is this class going to be balanced?

Tuskan, Engineer Extraordinaire

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

LOL

First lol comment!!

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: JohnDied.3476

JohnDied.3476

OP is right guys. Engineers are too powerful right now. They never get nerfed, all their weapons and kits do massive damage untraited, and they stay in medium range all day where they take no damage at all. Don’t get started on their turrets, its like having four warriors on your team for free. Engineer is beastmode right now.

I can’t tell if this is an actual complaint thread or a thread that uses sarcasm to complain about our shortcomings. I’ll assume the later.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Grenades haven’t been nerfed enough and

Spoilers: Its sarcasm

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

JohnDied.3476

Grenades will need to be brought down another dozen times before they’re balanced. The other day I was on my ele and an engineer threw a grenade at me. It hit so hard that it uninstalled guild wars and my pc set itself on fire.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: nakoda.4213

nakoda.4213

Don’t get started on their turrets, its like having four warriors on your team for free.

somewhere, a warrior is crasterbating himself to sleep at how true this actually is.

Boundaries are for the effortless.
Benn E Violence :: 0/20/30/20/0
You kittens don’t even know what the prefix “meta” means.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

JohnDied.3476

Don’t get started on their turrets, its like having four warriors on your team for free.

somewhere, a warrior is crasterbating himself to sleep at how true this actually is.

I got that little gem from a ranger pet thread. Warriors complaining that ranger pets are better than them…

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

nakoda.4213

fair pay to them, though, holy kitten are the new ranger pets a nuisance.

it’s a shame, though, that “nuisance” is currently the bar for which warriors must strive.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Engi needs a nerf anet. They are just way to powerful. They have like every buff, can stealth for days, and their melee damage is just so op combined with their high armor rating. When is this class going to be balanced?

You forgot to mention the crazy amount of melee skills engi’s have. They have at least 2… thats insane! And Engi mobility, they can easily outrun a warrior. OP.

I’d like to clarify for the Devs. if they are reading this, that this thread is sarcasm. Gave me a good chuckle even. Anet keeps saying they don’t want to nerf skills that much but rather buff other abilities to variate builds, but that isn’t happening at all.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

An engi stabbed me to death with a Greatsword please do something about this class maybe delete it from the game.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

An engi stabbed me to death with a Greatsword please do something about this class maybe delete it from the game.

I thought it was a Hammer.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

JubeiTM.5763

I thought it was a Hammer.

But I couldn’t tell! He was invisible the whole time! And his clones, pets and AOE spell casts made my computer lagg.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Phil.6123

Phil.6123

You forgot the heartseeker, they immobilize you and heartseeker you to death LOL

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Eirian.9048

Eirian.9048

Those heartseeker bombs are such a pain in the kitten. Way too OP. Anet needs to get their facts together

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Desiree.6749

Desiree.6749

I know for sure that I saw a healing turret give its engineer ageis! This class is definitely too OP. It might as well be called Trahearne…

(edited by Desiree.6749)

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Halo.1679

Halo.1679

That Mortar elite needs a nerf, way too OP. It’s not fair that engies can carry around siege that can hit me halfway across the map! The projectiles move so fast and the AOE is so huge, it’s impossible to outrun those red rings of death

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

nakoda.4213

the other day i ran in to an engi who had jury riggered his flamethrower to spit out 10 RTL every 2.25 seconds.

it was madness! it was sparta!

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

That Mortar elite needs a nerf, way too OP. It’s not fair that engies can carry around siege that can hit me halfway across the map! The projectiles move so fast and the AOE is so huge, it’s impossible to outrun those red rings of death

and it hits like a bomb and heals like a nurse

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Kabooky.8071

Kabooky.8071

I saw this Engie who died to a Thief bs under a second, but then the thief tripped on the engies corpse, stubbed his toe and ended up with a toenail infection….. And DIED! 3 weeks later.
Nerf Engie conditions more please.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Grenix.1576

Grenix.1576

I was pulled by an engi from inside a fort over 9000 range by magnet! So OP this skill, it never misses, never bugs! OP best skill ever plz nerf more.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

JubeiTM.5763

I was pulled by an engi from inside a fort over 9000 range by magnet! So OP this skill, it never misses, never bugs! OP best skill ever plz nerf more.

I managed to escape an engineer once but his magnet pulled off my armor and gear.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

MrForz.1953

I managed to escape an engineer once but his magnet pulled off my armor and gear.

And now he’s hanging around with your exotics and precursor.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Zeebok.1460

Zeebok.1460

I’m Zeebok, and I approve this topic.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

I am Penguin and I approve your approval.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Vargaz.1957

Vargaz.1957

use plastic armour. or paper to go green.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

MrForz.1953

I am.. Oh well screw this.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

Pls Anet revisit the #2 skill of rifle , engineers can net shot me from 5000 range while i’m escaping and never misses , even if dodge!

Also that #5 jump shot , come on 18k instant dmg for a skill in 2 time , that also allow engineer to easly escape when they are in trouble and reset the combat.
If you nerfed RTL , you should also encrease the jump shot CD of (at least) 75 seconds.

Also…the WvW is spammed of engineers….ask your self why..the most played class out of 8..may be it’s too much OverPowered?
NERFHAMMER this class NOW.
Tnx.

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: luckywaldo.6089

luckywaldo.6089

I am.. Oh well screw this.

I approve screwing this.

Ecce Machina ~ Engineer
Ars Est Mortem ~ Necromancer

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Kabooky.8071

Kabooky.8071

I approve screwing this.[/quote]

Apparently so does ANet

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Hybelkaninen.3087

Hybelkaninen.3087

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for an Engineer.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Coltz.5617

Coltz.5617

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for an Engineer.

and this is after the engineer had his way with him the night before

- I infract cause I’m passionate about the game-
“ALL IS VAIN”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboar/page/6#post3486969

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

it was madness! it was sparta!

Lol. hilarious.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: masterdesh.8943

masterdesh.8943

devs aren’t going to know what to do with this tread since they just read our forums and nerf blindly with all this info they will probably just erase the class

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Sinanju.8456

Sinanju.8456

Cry me a river tuskan. I love the taste of tears.

(Engineer) Sayonara Memory

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Nilix.2170

Nilix.2170

And now he’s hanging around with your exotics and precursor.

That was me, by the way. I totally didn’t see you there! (Seriously, apparently I can hit 5 and it’ll just grab anyone.) By the way, whenever it pulls a precursor, it automatically upgrades it as a legendary. And I get to wield it as an Environment Weapon so I don’t have to worry about it not being a Pistol/Shield/Rifle and not working. And it’s not even soulbound so I can still sell it and then grab someone else’s. But that’s totally working as intended. It’s really cool looking though. Apparently, when I swap to Grenade Kit with the Grenadier trait, it replaces the grenade particle effect with Sunrise, Twilight, and Eternity. You should totally roll engineer before this gets nerfed to only grabbing precursors and not autoupgrading them.

Mortar Shot is STILL nerfed by 28%
Purity of Purpose

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

tuskan.1205

Sounds like Sinanju got the kittens from an engi because they are so OP!!!

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Kalan.9705

Kalan.9705

I have like 14 viable base builds to make versions from and no sets of armour in the bank gathering dust, all 7 sets in my bags because of the extreme versatility. Plus I love how much we can change our weapons around when we want some variation for interests sake.

After fixing all of our bug list so quickly and making turrets so awesome in WvW engineer needs some really strong nerfs to bring the engineer population down to manageable levels. Engineer is all I see everywhere and they never stop talking about how great the patches have been for them this month and how happy they are!

It’s well past time for some nerfs for engineer, you can just pick any traits at random and still win everything! plus the damage on our weapons is just INSANE!

(edited by Kalan.9705)

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

I
After fixing all of our bug list so quickly and making turrets so awesome in WvW engineer needs some really strong nerfs to bring the engineer population down to manageable levels. Engineer is all I see everywhere and they never stop talking about how great the patches have been for them this month and how happy they are!

Attachments:

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Eremus.4506

Eremus.4506

Must be the new stealthaneer! I just got besten up by it so Hard its not Even funny. Acually i didnt see the engineer but I know it was one bc everywhere were turrets that melted my face. And if I manage to kill one he simply replaced it
And when i tried to reset he downed me with his grenades from a mile away… still from stealth of course. How can I Beat this op crab????

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

That whooshed over your head like the experimental jetpack named Jump Shot.
I mean, did anyone check out that hangtime?

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

tuskan.1205

How can no one bring attention to the OP elixer gun? I hit so hard with the tranquilizer dart that it deletes my target from the internet. And the range is like 400000

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

How can no one bring attention to the OP elixer gun? I hit so hard with the tranquilizer dart that it deletes my target from the internet. And the range is like 400000

Sorry, I was too distracted by how awesome Healing Turret is now. I mean, it gives a lot of regen! And water fields occasionally! Holy kitten, so good!
I can’t even tell it’s worse in basically every way than Healing Spring!

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Eremus.4506

Eremus.4506

Now in the GEM STORE:
The new skin for the Healing Turret; THE WATERCOOLER!

Turn you Healing Turret into a refreshing spring of fresh, cool beverage. As a bonus, on rare ocassions, a giant crab appears and gives good advise on class balancing and possibly upcoming engineer nerfs!

GET IT NOW! GET REJUVENIZED! THE WATERCOOLER 3000!

p.s.: with a waterfield THIS BIG, it has to be good!

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Grenades will need to be brought down another dozen times before they’re balanced. The other day I was on my ele and an engineer threw a grenade at me. It hit so hard that it uninstalled guild wars and my pc set itself on fire.

Omg this made my night

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: BossFi.6917

BossFi.6917

OP is correct! A full condition engineer can kill you faster than a thief. And thats post confusion nerf.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

Eng’s are so awesome it’s a waste of time testing changes to the class before release them.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: jniel.3581

jniel.3581

Definitely OP. We need a 70% nerf to all damage across the board. Make medkit not work underwater like healing turret and while you are at it they really need to make this “hair brain professor” rip-off thing they call an engineer create turrets that sometimes go haywire and just start attacking yourself and your party members. Of course once they do go berserk they also do GOBS more damage and their health quadruples.

I can take on a group of Guardians and Warriors with my loan engineer and his uber turrets. You need to nerf us more.

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Welswift.9813

Welswift.9813

Yeah, nerf this Engineer! His conditions are so powerful, it retaliated my retaliation!, and he didn’t even take and damage! Then it snowballed back and forth so many times that it wiped out my entire zerg!

Then another time, he inflicted me with poison conditions so powerful, that after I left the map I died at the forge in LA!

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: jniel.3581

jniel.3581

I saw an engineer use an “Exploding Pants” pants skill. I know it must exist. This Asura engineer snuck up and dropped a bunch of nades in with a Charr’s nades and when the Charr stepped into the Asura gate the nades went off vaporizing the Charr and it took the entire Asura grid offline across all servers for the entire weekend!

You need to stop these psychotic genius’ called engineers. The profession must be eradicated!

Engi is sooo OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Valanga.5942

Valanga.5942

Well, let’s hope ANet will do to us something similar at what they did to rangers…
Nerf after nerf after nerf, but they got Reef Drake pet!
And now quiver and bow skins!