Engi kits could use skin sets.

in Engineer

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Who else think this way too? Engis have the problem that mostly youre running around with a kit and your main weapon is hidden. Other classes can choose what they look like no matter, we are stuck with the default skins that do get tiresome. I get it would take a lot to make a skinpack but just having some form of selection would be very naic.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Engineer

Posted by: dECA.2370

dECA.2370

yes! would like some fancy backpacks. those we got are suited for lvl 1-50 maybe, but those leather hobopacks don’t really fit with human tier 3 or CoF armor..

in Engineer

Posted by: FlamingForce.6389

FlamingForce.6389

I want my basic starter backpack for pvp

in Engineer

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

I want my basic starter backpack for pvp

As do I! It would be truly excellent

in Engineer

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Legendary Flamethrower.

That is all.

in Engineer

Posted by: spderweb.9387

spderweb.9387

Crafting of backpacks would be nice. I’d also like to see more steampunk related clothing options to craft or easily purchase (ie: not dungeon armor). But yeah, turrets that match your race, or at least, the option to choose skins for individual turrets, would add a really nice level of customization. Arena Net could make a small profit offering some of these turret skins in the gem store store too.

in Engineer

Posted by: Arkham Creed.7358

Arkham Creed.7358

Never going to happen because Arena Net doesn’t give a **** about engineers. They said as much themselves. Our numbers are too low, so they aren’t paying attention.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kizzu.5826

Kizzu.5826

As there are many back pack skins, I’d rather want the possibility to disable the associated kit backpack and replace them to the currently equiped Backpack.

in Engineer

Posted by: ZongHan Ho.3471

ZongHan Ho.3471

Don’t think they will make kit backpack skins for engi alone, not to mention crafting backpacks, but definitely need an option to show/hide kit backpack, a very humble wish. I want my cool rifle shown!

in Engineer

Posted by: EroticAndHeretic.7398

EroticAndHeretic.7398

I think a system like the permanent finishers could work for every classes. I thought of that after seeing the warrior banners (and the engineer kits of course). We could have charr, asura, sylvari skins. Even aetherblade or Mad King skins for exemple.

The problem is to define what to change for the other classes. I can see the ranger’s spirits changing and the thief summons changing armor, but I hardly see how the other classes could benefit from this. Especially the necromancer and the elementalist.

in Engineer

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

How you equip it?
I like the idea, but how it would work?

in Engineer

Posted by: EroticAndHeretic.7398

EroticAndHeretic.7398

Well, I thought of that after seeing the new permanent finisher tab in the Hero menu. So I guess a new tab for “skill skins” would do the trick!