Engineer -> 1 of the 2 class nerfed?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Did I misread something?

Why are we, the engineer profession, among the only class to receive a nerf?

Elem DD got a nerf, everybody expected it.

Engineer get a buff, but also a nerf on another type of build.

Sure we can by pass it for some build by jumping while kit switching (might be bug abuse). But for multikit build? Really?

Were we such a thread that we deserved to be among the only nerfed class?

Oh and about the flamethrower buff, don’t forget we also got our life stealing food nerfed, so that buff won’t be as good as people think.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in Engineer

Posted by: Ferum Flamebender.5910

Ferum Flamebender.5910

lol our buffs, are kind of worthless (except prybar and super elixer)…
and Kit refinment gets nerfed I used 2/3 kits.. including toolkit and flamethrower..

Aetra Ironbender, Rated E for Engineer- [WoT] Warlocks of Tyria- Far Shiverpeaks

in Engineer

Posted by: pwain.4678

pwain.4678

from my point of view it is ok. I mean every 10sek is a nerf but this is still a very powerful ability

in Engineer

Posted by: Cato.3547

Cato.3547

Overall some nice stuff for engis in this patch but if med kit trickers that global cd im going to rage and those food nerf was expected since they were way OP.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

played a bit around totally destroyed everything i liked and the best build i had until now. Im shocked. Its just sad.
Played a condition heavy build with FT/E-gun, elixir s and medkit. I need the old kit refinement for reliable condition removement.
What should i do now? elixir are horrible and boring. I think they finally made it. They finally got rid of me. Loved the class, its a shame.

(edited by Kontrolle.3514)