Engineer Guild??

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Bishop.7839

Bishop.7839

Sounds like fun. Throw me an invite. I did this in WAR and it was a blast.

[NERF] engineer

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: EllyBean.6485

EllyBean.6485

Nice photos, you should post more or set up a folder of all your engi adventures on imgur I’m thinking of joining this all-engi guild but I’m in the JQ server so I’m not sure how I’ll be even able to participate in anything!

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Sli Hsar.4218

Sli Hsar.4218

850+ hours engi here… I would love to join also… Sli Hsar 4218

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Invites sent. Speak up if we’ve missed anyone.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

Hail fellow engies!

The idea of a line of turrets is simply making me shiver!

It’s sad that there is so few hardcore engies even within my guild to carry out such a feat!

At the CD server now, I doubt I can join you guys in FA, but I look forward in seeing mass tornadoes and turrets in the fields of WvW. Let’s steal the limelight from all those bands of roving thieves & warriors, unkillable elementalist and portal spamming mesmers.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: izzac.4821

izzac.4821

Just joined in guild

Nice to see all of you guys,

Unfortunately my time zone is GMT 8+ (Hong Kong)

Please feel free to call me to dungeon

Izzac Z. From SBI

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: commanderrab.5139

commanderrab.5139

I would love to represent the guild on IoJ. Sign me up.

“Only an Engineer would weaponize a box of piranhas.”

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: TurtleMuncher.9750

TurtleMuncher.9750

1000 hour engi here, please chuck me an invite

MERC

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Sporadicus.1028

Sporadicus.1028

Let’s make this official with a LOTR knock-off.

“You have my Flamethrower.”

“And my Tool Kit.”

“And my Elixir Gun.”

“And my Gadgets!”

“And my Grenades!”

(By the way, this is my request for an invite!)

Malkin Rawl – Charr Engineer, Tarnished Coast
Loudmouth, lousy PvPer, and mediocre PvEer.
I don’t own, I just play

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

I Shelve my engi to level a mesmer and guardian. . . .then i find this thread. . . . . AWESOME
methinks time to shake the dust off and get burning. . . . . invite please
Can this thread be stickied so it appears at the top? and can the numbers per servers be put in a prominent position and kept updated (please)
I’m on the desolation server, with friends and guild perks so wouldnt want to leave- unless maybe enough engi’s wanted to “take over” a low ranking world?

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Invites all around! and..

and can the numbers per servers be put in a prominent position and kept updated (please)
I’m on the desolation server, with friends and guild perks so wouldnt want to leave- unless maybe enough engi’s wanted to “take over” a low ranking world?

I’ll ask op to help put server numbers on top when I’m done categorizing people (there is still plenty of people who I don’t know what server they are on since they logged off on overflow..unless it only shows overflow for your own server but not sure yet) But most notably we have at least 3 from stormbluff isle and 4 on borlis pass. You would make the second from desolation so far

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

Hail fellow engies!

The idea of a line of turrets is simply making me shiver!

It’s sad that there is so few hardcore engies even within my guild to carry out such a feat!

At the CD server now, I doubt I can join you guys in FA, but I look forward in seeing mass tornadoes and turrets in the fields of WvW. Let’s steal the limelight from all those bands of roving thieves & warriors, unkillable elementalist and portal spamming mesmers.

We have at least one in cd lol you can join him and hopefully..other cds might join you soon

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Just dropping here just a request for you all. We don’t mind having this thread open so you can chat about the guild (engineers unite!!!) but we would like to ask you to keep the inviting and invite request thing to the guilds thread.
So far its been great, so please keep it that way.

Thanks for your understanding.

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

Aww man, I was hoping we could get away with this, but anyways, if you want an invite join here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Recruiting-for-new-Engineer-themed-guild/first#post1174617

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

Let it be known that at least we were partially successful if anything else. We had captured durios, then set up lots of arrow carts and turrets for the inevitable zerg that would head our way. Too bad they took too long in attacking lol

Attachments:

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

EllyBean.6485

Would be hilarious to see you guys (maybe like 15-20) all at once plant a whole area with the big ol’ bomb in WvW and see what happens XD

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

Would be hilarious to see you guys (maybe like 15-20) all at once plant a whole area with the big ol’ bomb in WvW and see what happens XD

We get to star in a Michael Bay movie that’s what happens

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

EllyBean.6485

Now that guesting will be coming in the near future, are you guys going to do things other than WvW for those who are from other servers?

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Chaba.5410

That thought crossed my mind. We can still do massive supply crate drops together in PvE.

There’s been no guild discussion on this yet. We need to evaluate the options.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Chaba.5410

Last night the Fort Aspenwood NERF Krewe mustered a 7-man team to practice our skills and develop our fighting abilities. We had a lot of fun busting heads, learning combos, melting camps, and causing general mischief. Of course we took a screenshot!

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Ayestes.1273

Ayestes.1273

I wish I would have run into this last night, ha.

Virydia – Hearld
Tirydia – Scrapper

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Never enough Turrets. Good time last night!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Chaba.5410

Ayestes,

We were on FABL and may be there again tonight. If you run into us, sorry if we accidentally kill you!

Chaba Tangnu

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: MiyaDV.1896

MiyaDV.1896

Dude, this is awesome.

Can I join? I haven’t played for a while but the first time I tried egineer I couldnt stop playing it, I played way too much pvp and was too lazy to level up the class but I started I think it’s around level 30. I’m getting back into the game today and was checking out the forums.

I’ll hit you guys up once I get a higher level if you guys are recruiting. I always wanted to do a huge group of egineers or single classes in WvW I thought it’d be so fun lol

edit I didn’t see that mods post, sorry lol I’ll go check the guild forum.

(edited by MiyaDV.1896)

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Chaba.5410

Chaba Tangnu

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

Last night the Fort Aspenwood NERF Krewe mustered a 7-man team to practice our skills and develop our fighting abilities. We had a lot of fun busting heads, learning combos, melting camps, and causing general mischief. Of course we took a screenshot!

That picture put a big grin on my face. Great job people

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: masterdesh.8943

masterdesh.8943

I think it would be great to have a guild like this there are 2 lvl 80 engis in the guild I’m with so I basically have no one to bounce ideas off. I wouldn’t turn down an inv if one happend my way either

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Chaba.5410

We got our first video! It isn’t much, just seven of us melting a supply camp and a massive crate drop. You can see the quaggans aggro the turrets and get knocked back from the accelerant. Onto bigger fights.

Chaba Tangnu

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Myros.4675

Myros.4675

Lv. 80 Engie on Crystal Desert..

Would honestly LOVE to join this guild, but I can never jump ship to FA (considering our history on WvWvW).

I’d still join dungeon runs and stuff though

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Challupa.7064

Challupa.7064

id like to join as well if you could throw me an invite

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

Make sure to visit this link if asking for an invite, otherwise the mods will be on to us again https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Fort-Engineer-NERF-is-looking-for-engineers/first#post1400969

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: ShaunZ.1098

ShaunZ.1098

Engineer players seem to be pretty easy going and slightly off kilter.

Maybe more than slightly ……

Gremmil – Fort Aspenwood Engineer
It’s [NERF] or nothing!

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Goloith.6349

Goloith.6349

I’d take condition 4 engineers and necros in a party.

Everyone stacks up, one engie drops burning, they all drop healing turret and detonate right before the go into battle for 12+ might and have the necrosis spread epidemic. If things gets too hot, the party turns around, Necrosis drops spectral wall, engies drop turrets and detonate for extended retaliation. All the while they are dropping glue shot and nails.

Just think if the entire party went 100% condition duration, p/p with wrench kit for the shield, pry bar and magnet pull. You could constantly cc people to death. Dare I say death from above? Nope the drunken Charr pilot just dropped 4 supply crates in row.

i7 920 OC 4.2Ghz, 2x 6970s in Eyefinity mode
Davidah (Guardian) Goloith (Engineer)
Achuni (Mesmer) Doreanora (Thief)

(edited by Goloith.6349)

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Chaba.5410

Cool idea. I like multiple detonations.

Chaba Tangnu

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

I’d take condition 4 engineers and necros in a party.

Everyone stacks up, one engie drops burning, they all drop healing turret and detonate right before the go into battle for 12+ might and have the necrosis spread epidemic. If things gets too hot, the party turns around, Necrosis drops spectral wall, engies drop turrets and detonate for extended retaliation. All the while they are dropping glue shot and nails.

The necros made their own guild in https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/All-Necro-Guild/first#post1448167
If recruiting goes well for them, and we share the same servers, I dont see why our guilds couldnt try and work together for something like this lol :S

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

i opened an engi guild months ago and well forever alone now even more since my sis trolled me and got me into yak’s bend.

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

i opened an engi guild months ago and well forever alone now even more since my sis trolled me and got me into yak’s bend.

You can still join us if you want, the only thing you couldn’t do with us is wvw. But with the guild missions coming and what not, we can use all the help we can get~

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Rezzet.3614

You can still join us if you want, the only thing you couldn’t do with us is wvw. But with the guild missions coming and what not, we can use all the help we can get~

dunno why i wasnt invited last time i asked but sure hit me up an invite if you want.

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Chaba.5410

oooOOoooo I forgot about guild missions! I’m looking forward to those.

Chaba Tangnu

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Penguin.5197

dunno why i wasnt invited last time i asked but sure hit me up an invite if you want.

I send you another mail, saying your already at max guilds. I’m guessing what happened last time was you didn’t read your mail either.

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Chaba.5410

I’m guessing what happened last time was you didn’t read your mail either.

That can happen if you have too many messages. Delete your old messages! Happens to me too sometimes.

Chaba Tangnu

Engineer Guild??

in Engineer

Rezzet.3614

I send you another mail, saying your already at max guilds. I’m guessing what happened last time was you didn’t read your mail either.

did get the mail and cleaned guilds and cleaned mails again ,but yeah maybe was offline when mail was sent i believe or was at the sPvP trying out 3 new builds i thought of.

PS: i apologize if it seemed i was throwing out nonsensical stuff in a bad way to you or yer guild.