Engineer backpack on ANY profession

in Engineer

Posted by: Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

As many of you are aware, u can transmute items to make them account bound. This works with the engineer backpack you can get at the start of the game. Please, I would like to see more non-engineers running around with it. Go.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ferum Flamebender.5910

Ferum Flamebender.5910

Aetra Ironbender, Rated E for Engineer- [WoT] Warlocks of Tyria- Far Shiverpeaks

in Engineer

Posted by: DarkHeart.1760

DarkHeart.1760

I actually like the “hobo sack” look, but don’t think it transmutes the same as the other starter armor for 1 reason, there aren’t any white backpacks. If you can point me to one, I think my Norn Ranger would look sweet w/ a hobo sack.

in Engineer

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

a friend of mine did it with a Toumaker’s Bag(rare) and it made it account bound. also i believe the level 1 white one u get with the backpack skins should work

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Took a while for you guys to catch up, my ranger has been playing engineer since…well forever now

Attachments:

in Engineer

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

hell yes penguin. carry on good sir

in Engineer

DarkHeart.1760

a friend of mine did it with a Toumaker’s Bag(rare) and it made it account bound. also i believe the level 1 white one u get with the backpack skins should work

Did you mean the “Toymaker’s” Bag (I’m guessing just a spelling error)… If so i screwed up and soulbound both of mine on toons I don’t really want to play anymore….. Are there any other back packs/back pieces that aren’t soulbound in the game?

in Engineer

DarkHeart.1760

Took a while for you guys to catch up, my ranger has been playing engineer since…well forever now

Penguin, what bag did you use for this? I can’t find any back items that aren’t bind on acquire or of non-rare type. I’d love to move one of my mad memories bags to a toon I’m still playing and give the eng pack to a my Ranger. Thanks for any input!

in Engineer

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

darkheart im not sure of other back items that you can use, sometime i will get another character slot and and make another engineer and level it up and just try transmuting around the backpack

in Engineer

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Penguin, what bag did you use for this? I can’t find any back items that aren’t bind on acquire or of non-rare type. I’d love to move one of my mad memories bags to a toon I’m still playing and give the eng pack to a my Ranger. Thanks for any input!

The only ones I can think of apart from toymakers are the white ones that come when you purchase quaggan backpacks

in Engineer

DarkHeart.1760

Gotcha, thanks for the help KB and P! Screwed the pooch on that one, added a practically useless red jewel to my toymakers and now that options gone. Live and learn. Maybe I’ll buy a quag pack and see if that work (if so I’ll let ya know). Hobo Packs for EVA!

in Engineer

DarkHeart.1760

The only ones I can think of apart from toymakers are the white ones that come when you purchase quaggan backpacks

WOOT! Penguin, thanks for the idea. Writing to confirm that the char/quaggan packs work for this (or the straps that come w/ them do). It also worked for my Mad Memories pack. So now my Ranger is the proud owner of a Hobo Sack and my new Necro has Mad Mems Thanks again for the advice (now I just need to figure out if any other toons need the sack).