Engineer bomb kit animation bug

in Engineer

Posted by: Pakkazull.6894

Pakkazull.6894

So, I’ve been having this issue for ages and yet I’ve never seen mention of it anywhere. Often, whenever I switch away from bomb kit, the animation will get stuck so that it looks like my character is holding an invisible bomb. This happens extremely frequently, almost more often than not it feels like. The character is a charr, in case it happens to be specific to that race.

I’m curious, is anyone else getting this, and if so, how come it’s never talked about anywhere? Have people just gotten used to it or what? It’s seriously starting to wear on me and makes the profession feel unpolished.

in Engineer

Posted by: Ivantreil.3092

Ivantreil.3092

Curious, first time i heard about this bug, can you provide pics of this bug?

PvP Rifle Engi player no matter how dark the meta is.

Metabattle: Drunk Engineer build

in Engineer

Pakkazull.6894

in Engineer

Posted by: Ivantreil.3092

Ivantreil.3092

This has never happened to my asura engi at all, its possible that is a charr only related bug, have you tried engi in another races?

PvP Rifle Engi player no matter how dark the meta is.

Metabattle: Drunk Engineer build

in Engineer

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

This happens regularly on my charr and has been doing so for a very long time and might be specific to us

in Engineer

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

Hey, this happens all the time on my norn.

Attachments:

in Engineer

Posted by: Ishmael.3642

Ishmael.3642

im wondering if what you see is just a time delay. does your character eventually have the correct animation after a while? how long does this last for?

in Engineer

Pakkazull.6894

im wondering if what you see is just a time delay. does your character eventually have the correct animation after a while? how long does this last for?

It lasts for 6-7 seconds. Some animations remain stuck for this duration (such as pistol skills) while others function properly (like grenade skills).