Engineers: On The "List"

in Engineer

Posted by: Tsyras.5274

Tsyras.5274

I realized yesterday how many times over the last year or so I have Googled things like “gw2 bombs vs grenades” and other such things.

I have a feeling we are all being monitored by the NSA/DHS for playing an Engineer!

in Engineer

Posted by: Escadin.9482

Escadin.9482

Lol. Seriously though this is no joke. People have had their doors kicked in for nothing less by police and swat teams. Crime thriller authors googling for a little inspiration or other who posted thoughtlessly on facebook.

(edited by Escadin.9482)

in Engineer

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Yay for Canada. As a Mystery author, I can say “eat skritt” to the NSA, and there’s nothing they can do about it!

in Engineer

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

LOL great thread. So true.

“What’s better for fighting a group, grenades or bombs?”

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

“I mean, I can always use Shrapnel, get some bleeding. It just doesn’t quite knock ‘em around like a big ol’ bomb does, though – so it’s a little less satisfying. And how much do I need to worry about ceiling heights if I’m doing the fighting indoors?”

in Engineer

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

“I mean, I can always use Shrapnel, get some bleeding. It just doesn’t quite knock ‘em around like a big ol’ bomb does, though – so it’s a little less satisfying. And how much do I need to worry about ceiling heights if I’m doing the fighting indoors?”

if its pve bombs are most likely most effective however if you on a party and someone’s tanking and holding more than 5 monsters at a time go for nades as they can hit up to 15 targets theorically

in Engineer

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

^ missed the point entirely

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Engineer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

if its pve bombs are most likely most effective however if you on a party and someone’s tanking and holding more than 5 monsters at a time go for nades as they can hit up to 15 targets theorically

WOW… This was the best post in the forum +1 for being “that guy”

in Engineer

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

Yay for Canada. As a Mystery author, I can say “eat skritt” to the NSA, and there’s nothing they can do about it!

…yet