Engineers are hilariously OP

in Engineer

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Yet another “nerf every class but mine!” thread.

These are getting really boring to read.

in Engineer

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

More like buff every class but mine.

I dunno about you guys, but I don’t play classes that I think are underpowered, I play the ones I think are OP.

in Engineer

Posted by: SallyStitches.4096

SallyStitches.4096

Yep I’m a thief. And this isn’t rock paper scissors, so one class shouldn’t be able to insta-kill another just because of class choice.

Apparently you need to learn your own class before you start QQing for nerfs to others. Bad thief is bad.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kanto.1659

Kanto.1659

Yep I’m a thief. And this isn’t rock paper scissors, so one class shouldn’t be able to insta-kill another just because of class choice.

Yep I’m a thief… one class shouldn’t be able to insta-kill another

Just let that sit for a minute.

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh Lawd! A thief I’mma-come-out-of-stealth-and-do-7k hits is complaining about insta-kills! Bwahahaha!

in Engineer

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

More like buff every class but mine.

I dunno about you guys, but I don’t play classes that I think are underpowered, I play the ones I think are OP.

I have every class at 80 but Ele and Ranger. They all seem fine to me.
People can’t take getting beat by someone better than them, so they come to forums to cry OP!

in Engineer

Posted by: Grackleflint.4956

Grackleflint.4956

Sound like OP lost to an Engineer once and it was too much for his/her ego to handle. Either that or the Engineer didn’t roll over and die fast enough. I used to get a lot of hateful tells just for surviving “too long.”

in Engineer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I’m afraid Gw2 is not about typing a captcha and winning, contrary to popular belief.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kasei.8726

Kasei.8726

I don’t want to agree, but I kind of do. I got tired of the condition spam on my Guardian so I pulled out my old Engineer from a year ago and haven’t lost a match yet :/. Sure my teams were probably good too, but meh. My new motto is: I don’t always play sPvP, but when I do, it’s with an engineer.

in Engineer

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Yep I’m a thief. One class shouldn’t be able to insta-kill another.

Attachments:

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I’m sorry is he even playing the same game here? LOL because that is the most hilarious post I’ve ever read.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Engineer

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I just played a game against 9 decap engineers… but yep i’m sure you guys aren’t OP… nope nothing OP about infinite Cond spam, minutes worth of CC, absurd healing, boon stacking and crazy damage…

in Engineer

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

I just played a game against 9 decap engineers… but yep i’m sure you guys aren’t OP… nope nothing OP about infinite Cond spam, minutes worth of CC, absurd healing, boon stacking and crazy damage…

did you use any conditions which are basically the colossal sized Achilles heel of engineers? Or cc/stuns which they are also vulnerable to? not to mention how did you play against 9 decap engineers maximum team size in spvp is 8 and that is for hot joins, and if you fought 9 decap engineers in wvw they were doing something wrong…

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

in Engineer

Posted by: capnkewl.5019

capnkewl.5019

The AR nerf makes decap much more killable, I don’t see any decap engies in soloq except on skyhammer.

tbh, most people complaining probably never played engineer so they don’t know how to fight them, if they did, they’d know there are obvious weaknesses.

(edited by capnkewl.5019)

in Engineer

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

l2p I kill most engis with my super teef.

But when you face a good engi you will probably want to get away from him.