Final Salvo after hotfix

Final Salvo after hotfix

in Engineer

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

Now it works properly on almost everything.

The Function Gyro, when activated, gets stability, but I don’t. :\

Final Salvo after hotfix

in Engineer

Posted by: Rocknull.2986

Rocknull.2986

T hank you jeebus! ! Had a killer night raiding with guild this evening . I feel finale salvo is truly the niche engis have been looking for in wvw. consistent cc. great damage.and the utilities from the tool belt skills on gyro truly help the raid as a whole . So kittening hap p y rite now . Thank u anet!

But…

There were a few times were I felt statics were not activating but that could just be visual lag. But if it was not lag it felt like it happened when I tri e d to destroy the gyro rite after activating giving it little or no time to fulfill it’s primary function of said gyro .

Final Salvo after hotfix

in Engineer

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

T hank you jeebus! ! Had a killer night raiding with guild this evening . I feel finale salvo is truly the niche engis have been looking for in wvw. consistent cc. great damage.and the utilities from the tool belt skills on gyro truly help the raid as a whole . So kittening hap p y rite now . Thank u anet!

But…

There were a few times were I felt statics were not activating but that could just be visual lag. But if it was not lag it felt like it happened when I tri e d to destroy the gyro rite after activating giving it little or no time to fulfill it’s primary function of said gyro .

Do you have Effect LOD on? I noticed it would sometimes not pop up because of that.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

Final Salvo after hotfix

in Engineer

Posted by: Rocknull.2986

Rocknull.2986

just double checked totally working. thank you!