For real, Anet?

For real, Anet?

in Engineer

Posted by: aeroh.8930

aeroh.8930

Engineer
Mortar: This skill is now properly affected by the Inventions trait Rifled Turret Barrels.

You fixed the wrong trait. Elite supplies is the trait that is suppose to boost mortar range, not Rifled Turret Barrels. It kind of matters because one is a 20 point trait and the other is 30 points.

By the way, 100 extra range on a stationary object? come on.

For real, Anet?

in Engineer

Posted by: Kithzyan.5034

Kithzyan.5034

It does indeed look like there was a mixup or something else here based on that change. I’m personally still giddy over finally having auto-attack, but that won’t stop me voicing a bit of complaint over this as well :P

Inventions – Tier 3 (XII) – Rifled Turret Barrels
Turrets deal 15% more damage and have increased attack range.

Inventions – Tier 2 (IX) – Elite Supplies
The Supply Crate has extra supplies, Elixir X lasts longer, and Mortar has increased range.

As of this path, Elite Supplies does not effect Mortar, Rifled Barrels does but only increases the range by 100 (up to 1500, same as traited Grenades). It, unfortunatly, still leaves Mortar in a fairly useless state unless you are being nice to a nearby Guardian stuck on a wall or you have a burning hatred for Grenades.

Auto-attack makes me happy though still :P

For real, Anet?

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

Auto-attack is nice, I guess. I mean, it’s a bit disappointing that they look at all our buggy traits and slap autoattack on kits – maybe I just don’t really get the point of it, as I don’t use kits. I guess a .5 second button-click combo to set the thing can add up if you use a lot of them.

For real, Anet?

in Engineer

Posted by: jungfreud.5167

jungfreud.5167

Profession bundle weapons not auto attacking was something that affected many classes, so I can see how they would fix that first. It seems they are now getting around to the bugs, let’s see if they make further progress next week on elite supplies and other annoying issues before we complain too much.