Function Gyro

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Rashaverik.5401

Rashaverik.5401

Wasn’t there an icon next to the util/profession bar for the function gryo in the beta? Is it gone or a bug that its not showing?

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: gou.2197

gou.2197

I never had one in the bwe, i still dont know how to even activate the kitten thing

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

it floats above you when its off cd

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

I can’t believe how cute that little floating gyro is. It’s so much better than a buff icon to watch for.

Both are equally hard to see when it’s hectic IMO, but this one stands out a little more because it’s in a unique location. I haven’t tried it with the Svanir/Chieftan buffs or in Temple but it looks like it’s a little closer to you than those are.

Plus it’s adorable.

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: thatrobotguy.3690

thatrobotguy.3690

It’s adorable, but it’s basically useless >.> if it could revive dead players, not just downed ones, it’d be much more useful

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

Found it to be pretty much useless.

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Maukuh.8514

Maukuh.8514

someone else pi**** about the ridiculous function gyro above his head? just annoying

(edited by Maukuh.8514)

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

I don’t get why we can’t have both the little gyro and the buff icon.. I personally don’t look for a little orange dot above my head amidst a team fight to make sure I can range stomp someone.

elite specs ruined pvp.

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Nate.8146

Nate.8146

it floats above you when its off cd

So that’s what that is. I thought that was some el’cheapo decor for the scrapper, haha. I still haven’t used it yet, but I assume you just click on a downed player and press the use key?

— Edit
Confirmed, just click on a downed player and press the Interact key. Bit of a challenge when there’s a Zerg battle going on, but otherwise neat. Not sure if it’s standard functionality, but I noticed I couldn’t res another player nearby after I commanded the function gyro to res someone further away. Took a couple seconds after the gyro returned before I could res him.

(edited by Nate.8146)

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: kingbread.6174

kingbread.6174

everyone else seems to have gotten some cool kitten new class mechanic, and we got thisss…….

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: lakdav.3694

lakdav.3694

Would it be fair to ask to have it work on everything that needs the F-key? From opening chests to revive downed or fallen PCs and NPCs, to using consoles or even pick up loot? I feel like the FUNCTION gyro has too little FUNCTION to it (and even less FUN) doing just one single thing that mostly results in scrappers actually wishing another player to go down just for the joy of having a chance to use their specialization.

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

after a day of pvp i can say for sure i love this little pal. got me out of a lot of clutch situations. well worth traiting for stab.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Voramoz.6790

Voramoz.6790

I miss the icon. In a busy fight, the lil dude is tough to see.

Edit: I do like lil dude tho. I turned off my toy golem mini. Now he just needs to do a lil more than stomp rez.

Function Gyro

in Engineer

Posted by: Inexor.7804

Inexor.7804

The little Gyro is nice but hard to see, the buff icon should be there as well.