Function Gyro Bug Fix ASAP

in Engineer

Posted by: ibThuggin.1758

ibThuggin.1758

Not sure if this happens in PvE, but in PvP sometimes my function gyro won’t come up to res ppl or finish off enemies….Even worse, I can’t even spike them myself. I’ve gotta kitten on by my teammates saying how much I suck when this bug happens and it’s not my fault, but try telling that to a bunch of entitled, little kids cause all you get is “git gud, ur bad, and noob” garbage.

Anyone else experiencing this bug? Please Anet fix it because you just ruin a big core part of Scrapper allowing this bug to continue in game.

in Engineer

Posted by: Vagrant.7206

Vagrant.7206

There’s about a 20 second cooldown timer from when you last used function gyro. Maybe this is what you’re experiencing?

Now, it would be nice if there was some kind of cooldown timer we could see, but you can only use it once every 20 secs or so. Wait for the little gyro to spawn by your head to know when it’s ready.

Now if it isn’t working and it was the first time you used it, that’s a bug that you need to report on the bugs forum.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice.

(edited by Vagrant.7206)

in Engineer

ibThuggin.1758

Nope I didn’t even use it, and the thing is you should still be able to rez right? I can’t even do that, it’s really weird and it’s happened about 8 of my ranked matches.

in Engineer

Vagrant.7206

Nope I didn’t even use it, and the thing is you should still be able to rez right? I can’t even do that, it’s really weird and it’s happened about 8 of my ranked matches.

Hrm. When rezzing, are you clicking on your ally’s name or icon? You need to have them targeted to use the function gyro on them (I hate it, but that’s how they designed it). Same goes for finishing enemies — you need to have them targeted/selected to activate it.

in Engineer

ibThuggin.1758

Hrm. When rezzing, are you clicking on your ally’s name or icon? You need to have them targeted to use the function gyro on them (I hate it, but that’s how they designed it). Same goes for finishing enemies — you need to have them targeted/selected to activate it.

Yep clicked on downed ally or enemy will not function at all. I wish a hot key target would work because it can get pretty chaotic but I’ve played Engineer since launch and scrapper since HoT launch. It’s really weird, it’s not my keyboard either I tested other hot keys and it did the same thing. It’s not all the time, it’s very intermittent, but tell that to a very kittened off group of teammates that think you’re completely incapable of playing your class because of it, and think you’re just making excuses for you being “bad”. I call it millennial logic.

in Engineer

Vagrant.7206

Ah, I’ve had a similar issue with the downed #2 skill for a long time. Certain skills seem to have issues unpredictably.

Try posting in the bugs forum, maybe they can help you.

in Engineer

ibThuggin.1758

Ah, I’ve had a similar issue with the downed #2 skill for a long time. Certain skills seem to have issues unpredictably.

Try posting in the bugs forum, maybe they can help you.

Honestly I’ve never had any issues up until about a week ago with the last patch.

in Engineer

Posted by: Fyusel.1594

Fyusel.1594

I experienced that problem in my last match too. I played around 15 matches in the last two days and in the last one it was not working at all. The function gyro was not usable the whole game. My first thought was that my f-key is broken, but as you can see in this text, my f-key is working well ;-)

in Engineer

Posted by: Samug.6512

Samug.6512

A day before yesterday I tried to stomp someone in WvW, but Gyro decided it will fly to a completely dead guy near my downed target. The dead guy was dead before even before enemy I targeted was downed.

in Engineer

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Couldnt even use it on a match now, bugged af

M I L K B O I S