Function Gyro Bugged?

Function Gyro Bugged?

in Engineer

Posted by: Negotium.9610

Negotium.9610

Don’t have any proof, but I noticed that the gyro just loops its stomps over and over without ever stomping… Has anyone else noticed this? Only used it in spvp too.

Function Gyro Bugged?

in Engineer

Posted by: Arimas.3492

Arimas.3492

I’ve had it loop on me before in WvW, was fighting a druid, finally downed him and cast F gyro, kept on going for like 10 seconds then I ended up just finishing the guy myself.

Function Gyro is pretty buggy, and also it seems when it works takes like 6 seconds to finish anyways though I’m not sure if that’s intended or not. Plus, for a class mechanic, its pretty kittenty. 1 stomp or res every 30 seconds, when half the time its easier to finish myself. Would be more useful if some more features and fixes were added. It should also:

1. Be able to finish someone while you are downed. So say you’re in a 1v1 and you both get downed, if F gyro is off CD I should be able to press F on the enemy to finish.

2. Far fetched but maybe a self-revive too, though since you can’t click yourself maybe add a button.

3. 30 seconds is too long of a CD, preferably IMO it should have no CD but maybe like a max of 2 gyros out at once, this is the ELITE MECHANIC after all. But if it has to have a CD, maybe like 5 or 10 second.

4. Fixes, make it so F gyro finishes in the same time as the player (about 3 seconds). I’ve had it start finishing, and then like a second after I’ll finish and end up doing it myself because I finished quicker.