_|GLARING BALL OF SUNSHINE|_

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

Hammer #3 still does not evade during its full duration, just on the first half of its animation (or even just the first leap!?). Please fix it to cover the whole animation with a evade.
Ty.

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

in Engineer

Posted by: Theonord.6359

Theonord.6359

I would like that as well, kinda hard to know when you are evading or not. So it’s difficult to time it when fighting. Plus the gap closing is still not effective enough imo, still too slow aftercasts.

in Engineer

Posted by: Goosekilla.2796

Goosekilla.2796

It would be a ridiculously long evade, too the point of being severely OP, if it evaded for the entire skill duration. I think Theonord is on the right track with streetcar, though. Similar to the 2 and 4 shills, the hammer still feels a bit clunky. It’s way better than during BWE 3, but especially those defensive effects need to be more responsive. Combat on this game is fast-paced; when I hit reflect, block, or evade, I need it now, not in 1/4 second. I think this will be improved because Irenio has previously said that he understands that these skills need to be able to be deployed reactively.

Hit Monleee – 80 engi
Cubones Mother – 80 mes
Jade Quarry [Uhhh]

in Engineer

Posted by: Goosekilla.2796

Goosekilla.2796

It would be a ridiculously long evade, too the point of being severely OP, if it evaded for the entire skill duration. I think Theonord is on the right track with aftercast, though. Similar to the 2 and 4 shills, the hammer still feels a bit clunky. It’s way better than during BWE 3, but especially those defensive effects need to be more responsive. Combat in this game is fast-paced; when I hit reflect, block, or evade, I need it now, not in 1/4 second. I think this will be improved because Irenio has previously said that he understands that these skills need to be able to be deployed reactively.

Edit: correcting auto correct

Hit Monleee – 80 engi
Cubones Mother – 80 mes
Jade Quarry [Uhhh]

in Engineer

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

I would like that as well, kinda hard to know when you are evading or not. So it’s difficult to time it when fighting. Plus the gap closing is still not effective enough imo, still too slow aftercasts.

Every time you hit the ground with rocket charge, you stop evading for that moment.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

It would be a ridiculously long evade, too the point of being severely OP, if it evaded for the entire skill duration.

Welp, it locks us in an animation, so it makes us vulnerable artificially.
If the evade would be too long on its current version, get rid entirely of the aftercasts after each leap. That shortens its animation, therefore the duration of needed evades, and solves the mobility issues so many people have with it.

currently the skill goes on for roughly 2 seconds.
without all the aftercasts it would fit neatly into a 0.75sec animation-span (1 leap every 1/4 second),and that would bring it within the dimensions of unrelenting assault in terms of evade-duration.

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

(edited by Arantheal.7396)

in Engineer

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I would say have the evade be during the leaps, but in between leaps you are vulnerable to CC as a counter. The evade is so short currently that Perfectly Weighted is a bit underwhelming. I also agree that the aftercast is still too long.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)