Getting very tierd of the bugs

in Engineer

Posted by: digitalfodder.5086

digitalfodder.5086

Anyone else feel the same? Today I found another bug. If I am given stability or acquire it through Elixir S toolbelt skill, I cannot use my Rocket boots. Just says “immune”. These are the things I’m coming across daily.

Seriously anet, the engineer has so many bugs, I didn’t nearly have as much issue with them when it came to my thief or guardian. I understand that every class has issues but the engineers are so glaring and profoundly alter the play style. I really wish you could do a bug patching month rather than new content.

On another note, please make the tooltips consistent and workable. Blowtorch isn’t updating the damage or time correctly with runes or food (bug I came across yesterday).

in Engineer

Posted by: NickDollahZ.5348

NickDollahZ.5348

Add all bugs to the sticky post. So we can have them all in one place. Thanks

in Engineer

Posted by: brogarn.8723

brogarn.8723

Rocket boots are considered a self cast knockback. You’re immune to knockbacks (along with a handful of other things) while under the effects of stability. So, no, it’s not a bug. It’s how the mechanic works.

in Engineer

digitalfodder.5086

Then the skill is broken. Given that stability goes off and is given to you a lot of the time in wvw it just doesn’t function when you need it the most. It’s bad enough it’s a self bloody knock down as it is. This is literally the most useless skill in the game and has not been thought through at all.

in Engineer

NickDollahZ.5348

I had alot of teammates rage at me when i try to heal them and lay that light field over their water field and they try to blast… kittenolol

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I’d just like to add can we get someone from the dev department to varify that this will be fixed in the upcoming patch it’s really starting to get annoying that there are only two builds now for anything and the rest are iffy at best for if they will function.

Seriously when it takes 30 grenades to kill mobs in pve there’s something wrong. (typically for me it’s 3 nades per throw, ten throws) the miss thing is getting out of hand now. not only is it in all cone attacks two weapons rely on that the most are ft/eg but now it seems that everything is having that issue.

Even bombs now don’t work because of the new forceful explosives bug, while underwater I have to literally get right on top of the fish (who move btw to get back into a melee esc position constantly) just to kill anything. It’s ridiculous. It happens on land as well but not as noticably.

I guess what I’m trying to say is I’d really REALLY like to play my engineer again..thanks.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

(edited by tigirius.9014)

in Engineer

Posted by: NeryK.5301

NeryK.5301

This is literally the most useless skill in the game and has not been thought through at all.

Overreacting much ?

I had alot of teammates rage at me when i try to heal them and lay that light field over their water field and they try to blast… kittenolol

Well they should not ! When two combo fields overlap, a finisher combines with the oldest one.

I like this job. I like it !

in Engineer

NickDollahZ.5348

Woah my post was suppose to be in another thread. The one about super Elixir.

in Engineer

Posted by: Anymras.5729

Anymras.5729

On a related note, regarding Rocket Boots:

Anybody else notice that they still haven’t reenabled them underwater? They turn them off to try to figure out what’s making people zoom into the sky on occasion while using them, they still haven’t reenabled them – have they still not figured it out?

in Engineer

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

So I was just thinking, how sad it is that I have to go farm items i need on my thief because the sword/pistol combo actually keeps me from dieing every second, they actually hit multiple enemies usually ones that are literally outside the normal reach of any weapon save spears, and how they do enormous damage.

It must be nice to have full support from the devs on other classes to actually be able to hit multiple enemies even tho they are not using dangerous explosives or flamejets, and how it must be great to be able to actually be able to play their classes in other builds without worrying over if their main weapon choices will work or not.

If the glaring problems aren’t fixed on the 14th what will the rest of you do will you log out and not touch this game until the fix it? I’m planning on it. Seriously, and I’ve been called a fanboy every time i posted anything prelaunch because of what the initial research into what this game was supposed to be like showed, and now I’ve literally thought about going back the horrible elephant in the room because I cannot play the class I want to play do to the severe miss, explosion size, and loot issues on this class it’s immensely aggravating not being able to play effectively.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Engineer

digitalfodder.5086

Well I enjoy the game so I’ve rerolled warrior. Engineer is a cool class but its still stuck in the beta weekends from months ago. They can’t honestly go with we fix a little on each class because engineers have much more broken than any class, this isn’t including balance either!

in Engineer

Posted by: dede.7340

dede.7340

Me too, I tryed very hard to dodge the bugs but in the end, I just found new ones… I do am still playing thought.. I read somewhere that we were going to have a path this week, so… I’m still hopping

in Engineer

Posted by: Istarien.3147

Istarien.3147

So I was just thinking, how sad it is that I have to go farm items i need on my thief because the sword/pistol combo actually keeps me from dieing every second, they actually hit multiple enemies usually ones that are literally outside the normal reach of any weapon save spears, and how they do enormous damage.

It must be nice to have full support from the devs on other classes to actually be able to hit multiple enemies even tho they are not using dangerous explosives or flamejets, and how it must be great to be able to actually be able to play their classes in other builds without worrying over if their main weapon choices will work or not.

If the glaring problems aren’t fixed on the 14th what will the rest of you do will you log out and not touch this game until the fix it? I’m planning on it. Seriously, and I’ve been called a fanboy every time i posted anything prelaunch because of what the initial research into what this game was supposed to be like showed, and now I’ve literally thought about going back the horrible elephant in the room because I cannot play the class I want to play do to the severe miss, explosion size, and loot issues on this class it’s immensely aggravating not being able to play effectively.

Good grief, tigirius, how do you build your engineer that it gives you SUCH trouble to play? I mean, sure the class has its issues (as do all of the classes), but I don’t feel like it’s impossible to play the game as an engineer.

Isti (Engineer) | Niphredyl (Guardian) | Istra Ironfang (Necro) | [LotD] | Blackgate