Glyphs wants a flamethrower.

in Engineer

Posted by: Reinforcments.5713

Reinforcments.5713

Not mad at all.

You came here posting as if you are entitled to something (btw, the typo in your title shows just how serious you are), and when the substantial portion of the community disagreed with you, illustrating not only why the things you don’t like are the way they are but also myriad other potential uses for it you, like a broken record, keep stomping your feet as if you’ve got an opinion that matters

You don’t. No one does, because it is just an opinion.

But your OPINION of the ft is not shared by everyone.

Fixed the typo. Also opinion still not invalid.

(edited by Moderator)

in Engineer

Posted by: Drakkon.4782

Drakkon.4782

Not mad at all.

You came here posting as if you are entitled to something (btw, the typo in your title shows just how serious you are), and when the substantial portion of the community disagreed with you, illustrating not only why the things you don’t like are the way they are but also myriad other potential uses for it you, like a broken record, keep stomping your feet as if you’ve got an opinion that matters

You don’t. No one does, because it is just an opinion.

But your OPINION of the ft is not shared by everyone.

Fixed the typo. Also opinion still not invalid.

No, it isn’t, but you’re not going to find any support here. By now, even someone as stubborn as you should know that you’re just wrong. You’ve stated your opinion. Now please go away.

“People don’t hate Scarlet the way Game of Thrones
fans hate Joffrey. They hate her the way Star Wars
fans hate Jar Jar Binks.”-not a direct quote, but still true.

in Engineer

Posted by: Kreedz.8127

Kreedz.8127

FT is fine just the way it is tyvm.

I play an offensive condi/support build using the FT, and it is by far the best kit we have.

I’d rather not post my build just yet though, as I dont want to see its use wide spread until Ive done some more testing with it, but let me tell you, It rocks in Hotjoin and it rocks in Ranked…

some of the pro’s of FT:

1. is good ‘filler’ damage. doing around 1k per 3 seconds in a typical condi build, higher in power builds.
  2. hits for a decent amount with high power/might, usually in the 2-4k range.
  3. is Conical Knockback, allowing you to cycle CC on a target with your other kits/weapons, and being invaluable for knocking Thief’s out of Refuge and stopping stomps on your teammates.
  4. gives you some Area denial and providing a combo field to stack might on yourself and your team.
  5. can be used mid stomp to blind downed enemies and protect you from melee bursts.

If you think FT is bad, there’s no nice way of saying it, but, you’re bad.

Sorry.