Grenades Gaming Mice

Grenades Gaming Mice

in Engineer

Posted by: RexxarTheHunter.3926

RexxarTheHunter.3926

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering -
I for one can’t properly use the grenades/mortar kit without my Razer Naga’s mouse keys, in order to properly move, aim, use the skill and evade when necessary.
This is more prevalent with the grenade kit’s auto attack when you must do so consistently and rapidly.

So my question is – how many of you found yourself having to buy a gaming mouse with mouse-bound keys so you would be able to use grenades properly?

Grenades Gaming Mice

in Engineer

Posted by: HnRkLnXqZ.1870

HnRkLnXqZ.1870

I use a gaming mouse, but it is totally the wrong one for GW2. It is a madcatz rat 5, originally designed for shooters. Compared to the naga’s keypad it has only three extra buttons which I use for 1 utility skill (thumper turret), weaponswap and the elite motar. I do not use grenades or macros.

The engineer feels easier to control for me, but I’m not useless if the mouse is broken. It just spares some time and wristpain.

dulfy-effect: Knowledge is power. But without fame, you are just a freak.

Grenades Gaming Mice

in Engineer

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

I have a G600.

G9 G10 G11 G13 and G14 are my toolbelt skills.

G12 is dodge, and G15 is an alternate press for my auto-attack for the same reasons you mentioned. I usually only use it with the grenade kit.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

Grenades Gaming Mice

in Engineer

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

I could not play engineer effectively without my logitech gaming mouse. I use this…. https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Customizable-910-004074/dp/B00IRHE892

I told myself since all the youngins have the reflexes, I will rely on what us older folks have… finances to win

Grenades Gaming Mice

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

it isnt just grenades. any kit based build is practically kitten without a gaming mouse. the reason is you gotta have quick and frequent switches, so its either rebind 6-0 to convenient spots for your left hand and overwork it, or put them on a gaming mouse and make your right hand actually do something.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Grenades Gaming Mice

in Engineer

Posted by: wolfyrik.2017

wolfyrik.2017

My girlfriend was kind enough to get me a gaming mouse last chrimbo, I can actually play grenades now. Before it was simply too much of a pain. I can’t help but think it’s poor job on Anet’s part that one class needs expensive peripherals to make it fully playable.