HGH + Elixir gun.

HGH + Elixir gun.

in Engineer

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Hi folks, I’ve been playing my lowbie Engi in PvP for the past couple of weeks now and I’m continually experimenting with builds.

I tried running HGH with Elixir Gun today and expected to receive might stacks from using Acid Bomb (#4) and Super Elixir (#5) as they are noted as “Elixir” in the tool tip. However, I was disappointed to find that they did NOT grant any might stacks.

HGH tooltip states that you gain Might upon using an Elixir, as the other Elixir skills such as Elixir H (Heal) are noted as “Elixir” in the tooltip, shouldn’t the last two abilities on Elixir Gun grant Might also?

Is this working as intended, or is it a bug?

TIA!

HGH + Elixir gun.

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

working as intended unfortunately

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

HGH + Elixir gun.

in Engineer

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

That’s disappointing.

Thanks for the speedy response, however.

HGH + Elixir gun.

in Engineer

Posted by: Lixerious.5763

Lixerious.5763

That’s disappointing.

Is really disappointing indeed, but there is something more about this trait.

You see when you use it drinking the elixir it gives the 2 stacks of might but when you throw it you get only 1 stack of might with all elixirs but the healing skill.
I’ve reported this as a bug since in the skill description you can clearly see two stacks and not one.
Is this also working as intented or just another bug?

Attachments:

HGH + Elixir gun.

in Engineer

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

That’s disappointing.

Is really disappointing indeed, but there is something more about this trait.

You see when you use it drinking the elixir it gives the 2 stacks of might but when you throw it you get only 1 stack of might with all elixirs but the healing skill.
I’ve reported this as a bug since in the skill description you can clearly see two stacks and not one.
Is this also working as intented or just another bug?

also working as intended unfortunately.

I believe the reasoning for this is so engineers cannot stack 20+ might solo just from elixirs and force’s us to take other things like a sigil of battle and certain runes to get those high might stacks, it balances out because other wise I’d be getting around with a sigil of air and fire doing an extra 5k damage every 5 seconds o my auto.

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

(edited by ukuni.8745)