HOPE...

HOPE...

in Engineer

Posted by: Rage Cube.4573

Rage Cube.4573

So I really love this weapon atm… Can’t stop oogling it. Problem is I just got my shiny Juggernaught for Scrapper…

Now… Should I Scrap my plans and go double pistol on Engi or resort to Thief Pistol…

HOPE...

in Engineer

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

Hey man, I have got Juggernaut and predator for my scrapper, and HOPE will be my first G2 legendary to work for.
Normal Celestrial build with zerker predator- wvw roaming
Scrapper celestial build with zerker stats Juggernaut- wvw front line and pve HOT mapping
Full Sinister condi double HOPE- PVE Raids and fractals

Thief?? Mehhh, no chance to compete engi class why invest him?

(edited by XxNoahxX.7813)

HOPE...

in Engineer

Rage Cube.4573

Hey man, I have got Juggernaut and predator for my scrapper, and HOPE will be my first G2 legendary to work for.
Scrapper celestial build with zerker stats Juggernaut- wvw front line and pve HOT mapping

Because I like to pvp but Pistol pvp makes me sad cause there are going to be so many necros that hard counter pistol pvp.

HOPE...

in Engineer

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

Because I like to pvp but Pistol pvp makes me sad cause there are going to be so many necros that hard counter pistol pvp.

well… it’s the balance right?
Pistol is a core weapon for a condi engi. if you like condi build, go get it. if you hate to fight against necros (i do ofc), call your team mates, mes/warriors, whoever are the necro killers to shut them down

HOPE...

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

when in doubt, make another engi.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

HOPE...

in Engineer

Rage Cube.4573

This might be what I am doing.

HOPE...

in Engineer

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

So I really love this weapon atm… Can’t stop oogling it. Problem is I just got my shiny Juggernaught for Scrapper…

Now… Should I Scrap my plans and go double pistol on Engi or resort to Thief Pistol…

why not ALL OF THEM?
I made the predator months ago and i’ll do after halloween/maguuma my h.o.p.e. because both are so engi-ish.
I’m on hold for jugger and flameseeker because imho they do not fit nicely the engi theme, so i’ll wait for gen 2.0 before any move :P

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

HOPE...

in Engineer

Posted by: EnderKid.2567

EnderKid.2567

I’m getting HOPE (or at least i’m planning on doing so…) because I have 3 condi sets (2 for WvW and 1 sinister for PvE) and all the pistols I have don’t fit engi too well.

HOPE HYPE!

HOPE...

in Engineer

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Hope is really amazing! And it’s more, you learn Hylek alchemy and asuran technoly for it. Engineer have always been too much related to charrs. But there is just one thing i can’t bear on engi pistol. Is the fact than, even when you have two of them, you only shoot with one. Moreover the left hand pistol serve near to nothing, only flamethrower and glue shoot. Why can’t engineer use these two pistols? Like the thief shoot or the warrior rifle volley. Engineer seems to have the best firearms, modified for they needs etc, but can’t actually fire more than one bullet at the time and use one pistol at the time. Seems kinda clunky im really disappointed by this.

(edited by gannondorf.7628)

HOPE...

in Engineer

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

This might be what I am doing.

i have 4. i need a 5th.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

HOPE...

in Engineer

Rage Cube.4573

why not ALL OF THEM?
I made the predator months ago and i’ll do after halloween/maguuma my h.o.p.e. because both are so engi-ish.
I’m on hold for jugger and flameseeker because imho they do not fit nicely the engi theme, so i’ll wait for gen 2.0 before any move :P

Oh dont worry… I am.
I am sitting on Pred and Jugg. Going to get HOPE as soon as I can.