Hamer kit

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Nuodas.8637

Nuodas.8637

What if hamer is as kit? is it posible? and we gone get somthing els ?

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Arantheal.7396

Arantheal.7396

they said “one lucky class is getting hammer”
Only we & druid are not revealed
Druid gets staff.

END_OF_THE_LINE

Engineer is love, Engineer is life.

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

Not only that, but we’ve already exhausted all of our kit slots.

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

thank you, but I’d rather have an authentic hammer weapon and drones :P

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Lotus Bane.9387

Lotus Bane.9387

I have a feeling hammer will be the weapon and drones will have something to do with a kit.

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Sagramor.7395

Why would anybody even suggest a new kit in HoT? We get a new weapon and skill type as Forge. End of story.

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

Why would anybody even suggest a new kit in HoT? We get a new weapon and skill type as Forge. End of story.

Because they fear Kits may no longer be needed as more Elite Specialization are released. :p

Kits are the master race of Engineer and anything that threaten its existance must be EXTERMINATED!!!

“Exterminate! Exterminate! EXTERMINATE!!!”
- Dalek

(edited by EdwinLi.1284)

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Sagramor.7395

Until we get a weapon swap, which probably won’t happen any time soon if ever, kits are gonna be a mainstay of the Engineer.

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Stasticeel.2745

Stasticeel.2745

You don’t think weapon swap can be added IF using the forge specialization?

Hamer kit

in Engineer

EdwinLi.1284

Until we get a weapon swap, which probably won’t happen any time soon if ever, kits are gonna be a mainstay of the Engineer.

Unless a future Elite Specialization gives Engineer Weapon swap ability but in exchange the Kit skills are turned into new Ultitiy skills while getting a small hand full of new skills as well to go with that new Elite Specialization.

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

My feeling is that drones will replace the tool belt and have different activatable effects depending on your equipped skills (but are, however, more drone themed)

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: basz.6129

basz.6129

I saw golem elite skill. I think drones have gone by the wayside. Can I just say, great we are getting a second weapon type, hammers suck. Am I a barbarianeer now? Do I hit nails in my off time? Am I a clown? Do I amuse you? If we are going to deviate from the motif, can we use 1h sword so at least shield skills can be kept? Hammers are the worst choice you could have gone with, bar none.

Hamer kit

in Engineer

EdwinLi.1284

I saw golem elite skill. I think drones have gone by the wayside. Can I just say, great we are getting a second weapon type, hammers suck. Am I a barbarianeer now? Do I hit nails in my off time? Am I a clown? Do I amuse you? If we are going to deviate from the motif, can we use 1h sword so at least shield skills can be kept? Hammers are the worst choice you could have gone with, bar none.

I can’t tell if this a serious post or not?

Hammer was actually on my top 3 things to expect if Engineer was given a New Weapon.

It fits the theme of the Engineer being builders because Hammer is also a tool to build things and can be designed with a rocket propelled function if Anet put effort into it which the current trailer seems to have with the flame animations. Second being Mace like a close range stun button and third being staff for some kind of Technomancer theme.

Two-handed swords and one handed swords were the last two I think Engineer may get since Engi is about technology and less about stabbing things. Unless they had Engi modify the Sword and Two-handed sword some how to fit into their Tech theme.

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: glehmann.9586

glehmann.9586

I wish we were getting mace so I could use Fixer Upper

Or torch for the welding torch

Hamer kit

in Engineer

Posted by: NineLives.8725

NineLives.8725

We just want a very short CD blast on our hammer. Can we all agree on this ?